#1 Edited by NorseDudeTR (421 posts) -

Can a duder hope?

#2 Edited by VoshiNova (1638 posts) -

Hope's all we got (deep)

If nothing else he should jump into a bombcast sometime; maybe one of the E3 after hours?

#3 Edited by theodacourt (519 posts) -

More Rorie content is always a good thing! and you can never have enough.

#4 Edited by McGhee (6094 posts) -

He said he is planning to do more Ramblin Rorie, but I would think it would be in video format like before and not a podcast.

#5 Edited by joey (980 posts) -

I want him to do a thing where he talks into a microphone for an extended amount of time.

#6 Edited by Rorie (2682 posts) -

I have heard the calls for this and am still incredulous that anyone liked those things, but hey - the internet cannot be wrong. I'll try to get one done this week using the questions people sent into my tumblr blog a while back.

There's something else in the works that you guys might enjoy, but I'll keep quiet until it's sure to happen.

Staff
#7 Posted by wjb (1637 posts) -

I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU REARRANGED YOUR APARTMENT AGAIN, RORIE; IT'S BEEN TOO LONG.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to another episode.

#8 Edited by Hichael (159 posts) -

I hope for more of those moments where Rorie says "I hope you didn't see my wiener."

#9 Posted by konig_kei (596 posts) -

How about "The Puppy Show" where you strap a camera around your neck and go around town touching people's puppies? OR just video of you watching puppies on youtube or something, all quality content that i will consume!

#10 Edited by NorseDudeTR (421 posts) -

@rorie: YAY! Crew interaction!

#11 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

@rorie: I know this will sound a bit crazy but there is another staff member who isn't doing a podcast can a man hope you might do a skype thing with that one particular person who may or may not be named Alex?

#12 Edited by Toxin066 (3254 posts) -

@rorie: I know this will sound a bit crazy but there is another staff member who isn't doing a podcast can a man hope you might do a skype thing with that one particular person who may or may not be named Alex?

And maybe they could talk about more than just video games! Like...films and TV perhaps? BtSD Revival 2013. GET HYPE.

#13 Posted by benpicko (1996 posts) -

@rorie said:

NorseDudeTR marked this as the best answer

I have heard the calls for this and am still incredulous that anyone liked those things, but hey - the internet cannot be wrong. I'll try to get one done this week using the questions people sent into my tumblr blog a while back.

There's something else in the works that you guys might enjoy, but I'll keep quiet until it's sure to happen.

Woo! (I don't get what this is. Is it another Jar Time/No Jars Allowed?)

#14 Posted by benpicko (1996 posts) -

@toxin066 said:
@mr_skeleton said:

And maybe they could talk about more than just video games! Like...films and TV perhaps? BtSD Revival 2013. GET HYPE.

#15 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2495 posts) -

@rorie said:

NorseDudeTR marked this as the best answer

Awesome!!

Also, a BTSD revival podcast would be AMAZING.

#16 Edited by Andorski (5189 posts) -

I'm hoping that Rorie will head Giant Bomb's foray into reviewing puppies.

#17 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3010 posts) -

Oh shit I gotta assume this something better is 8 hours of Rorie just petting Will Smith's dog Chloe.

#18 Edited by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

Im all for a rebranding as Rories puppy power hour.

#19 Posted by GreggD (4477 posts) -
#20 Posted by jeffrud (382 posts) -
#21 Edited by RazielCuts (2926 posts) -

Studio's need to start making more films out of games so Ryan and Rorie can team up together to bring back TANG!

#22 Posted by ajamafalous (11846 posts) -

@rorie said:

Rorie Endurance Run confirmed

#23 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2495 posts) -

@rorie said:

Rorie with Ryan on the couch. Sold.

Not that it'll happen though : (

#24 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

@rorie said:

I wet my pants a little reading that. Even though we aren't suppose to talk about that but COME ON, IT'S PERFECT!!