Rock Bandcast?

Boyling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Boyling

Seriously, this is almost getting ridiculous. I've grown completely fed up over the fact that you're always (pretty much) talking about Guitar Hero and Rock Band on the Bombcast. It's like you can always expect at least 20 minutes of talk around these two franchises. I like you guys otherwise, but as soon as I hear those two games mentioned, I just wanna close down iTunes and go drown myself :(

Just my 2 cents...

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

I don't recall 20 minutes of discussion about Rock Band and Guitar Hero. Maybe I've just filtered it all out in my head.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb

I actually emailed the Bombcast about this two weeks ago. And then this week and last week we got more discussion on shitty plastic instruments.

I get it - Rock Band and Guitar Hero are popular games. I understand people like it. I can even understand a new Rock Band came out recently so you had to discuss it. But please can we stop the weekly Rock Bandcast (you've coined a new phrase there) segment of the show that literally does come up every week.

Remember for every person that is interested in plastic instruments I'd argue there is another one person who is not.

I still have never played Guitar Hero or Rock Band and am proud of that.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Gizmo

They need to talk about games that we people actually care about.

Gears, Left 4 Dead, Resistance, Fallout, Halo DLC even.

No plastic instruments.
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By get2sammyb
Gizmo said:
"They need to talk about games that we people actually care about.
Gears, Left 4 Dead, Resistance, Fallout, Halo DLC even.

No plastic instruments.
"
They did talk about Halo DLC and an embargo meant they couldn't talk about Fallout 3 so generally they cover everything I expect.

It's not a big deal to skip through the Guitar Hero and Rock Band chat it's just... like the original poster I'm getting a bit tired of it creeping up - sometimes into conversation 3 or 4 times.

It's funny how everyone hates on the Wii's "casual-non-game" aspects when all these "hardcores" seem to love playing a plastic fucking instrument. Hypocrisy at it's best.
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By get2sammyb

A good 50 minutes of Guitar Hero on todays podcast fellow Rock Bandcast listeners!

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Icil

The secret to Rock Revolution? Hit both cymbals to trigger Shadow Moses.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By MasturbatingBear

I dont see the problem with them talking about it, its a game, the discussion is short enough to not warrant a separate podcast.