• 67 results
#51 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1352 posts) -

@aquamarin: 'Mongolian Barbecue' really does sound like the third course will be sacking a small village or something.

I was eating at the Khublah Khan in Glasgow recently and it occurred to me that it's pretty much named and predicated on one of history's most prolific rapists/murderers, but it's long enough ago that it's just novelty at this point. Will there eventually be an all you can eat named after Hitler? The ReichGrill, get the Himmler bowl - it will sate your hunger for 1000 years!

Regardless it's still pretty tasty, wouldn't have it regularly though.

#52 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

Ryan Davis review is the sole reason that restaurant will go belly up if it hasn't done so already.

#53 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

Wow, Ryan should review things for a living, that dude can make a compelling case.

#54 Posted by TheFreepie (82 posts) -

Love how he confessed to being a total hypocrite after remembering this review

#55 Edited by Vonocourt (2123 posts) -

First time hearing about this website...and I think I'm falling down a Yelp hole. These people, jesus.

#56 Posted by CornBREDX (4874 posts) -

This totally read like something Ryan would say. He totally puts them on notice! haha that's so Ryan (I'm going to hell)

I come to this site too much.

#57 Posted by GnsDemon (115 posts) -

This is the best. And Actully a decent review. Its not too snarky or anything. Thanks Ryan.

#58 Posted by squiDc00kiE (350 posts) -

@Kerned said:

It was impossible to not hear Ryan's voice in my head when reading this.

Exactly. I really hope he said the words out loud through grit teeth as he wrote this. Yelp should just adopt video reviews. Those would be MUCH more entertaining.

#59 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3007 posts) -

Wow it's amazing just how much this reads like he speaks.

#60 Posted by Dalai (7005 posts) -

So Fuji Mongolian Barbecue got the same score as Resident Evil 6. Sounds about right.

#61 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -
#62 Posted by Fattony12000 (7098 posts) -

U rappin'

FUNNY!

#63 Posted by wizpig64 (31 posts) -

I do believe this deserves a bump.

#64 Posted by fanboyjustin (64 posts) -

i agree

#65 Posted by Nightriff (4930 posts) -

Reading this kinda makes me sad, but it was funny and now that I think of it, the Yelp talk on the Bombcast has been the best GB moment of the year so far

#66 Posted by Milkman (16542 posts) -

@milkman said:

What a dick.

I stand by this statement.

#67 Posted by Hailinel (23978 posts) -

The one and only review of an eating establishment that I've ever read, and that has ever possibly been written, making reference to Nazi gold.

I'm going to miss Ryan's way with words.