#1 Posted by Brodehouse (9951 posts) -

I don't know about you, but I felt a palpable chill when the seating arrangements for last week Bombcast got all messed up. We all know it should go Ryan, Vinny to his left, Jeff across, and Brad to right. And Patrick can be added in either between Vinny and Jeff or Jeff and Brad. But it was scary and strange to have this Frankensteinian arrangment of what appeared to be Ryan, Brad to the left, Vinny across and Jeff to the right. I could barely focus on what they were saying on my audio-only podcast because of how they may have been seated. I think we have to do the only thing reasonable people can do in such a situation; make a petition to get them to change it.

#2 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4679 posts) -

I can't tell of you are serious or not. Either way, I think mixing up the order is a good thing. Brad up front is probably for the best, he seems to zone out as the podcast goes on.

#3 Posted by fuzzybunny566 (451 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

I can't tell of you are serious or not. Either way, I think mixing up the order is a good thing. Brad up front is probably for the best, he seems to zone out as the podcast goes on.

all those turkey sandwiches and constant runs to the bathroom do him in

#4 Posted by Iron_Tool (221 posts) -

What's the matter with you? Too OCD or something? Who gives a rat's ass about the order as long as the podcast is good.

#5 Posted by Toxin066 (3288 posts) -

I agree with Brodehouse. Without order, there is chaos. Give me the petition. I shall sign it on behalf of my people.

#6 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11032 posts) -

I was more put off by all the silly sound effects. I know the GB guys are not known for subtlety, but I still think they used that thing just a little too much. But once the novelty of it wears off, they probably won't use it as much. Or maybe I'm wrong. Probably.

#7 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

I knew getting bought by CBSi will ruin Giant Bomb!!!

#8 Posted by kristov_romanov (459 posts) -

The Reapers destroy us every 50,000 years in order to prevent the Bombcast seating order from changing.

#9 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

No. Changing the order is going too far. CBSi CANNOT control this!

#10 Posted by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

@Dany said:

No. Changing the order is going too far. CBSi CANNOT control this!

@Mr_Skeleton said:

I knew getting bought by CBSi will ruin Giant Bomb!!!

That's it, I'm outa here.

#11 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1053 posts) -

We all know online petitions never work, we need to send them cupcakes or start a kickstarter to fix this shit.

#12 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4605 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

I was more put off by all the silly sound effects. I know the GB guys are not known for subtlety, but I still think they used that thing just a little too much. But once the novelty of it wears off, they probably won't use it as much. Or maybe I'm wrong. Probably.

This isn't the first time they've sabotaged a podcast with a soundboard. And it won't be the last.

#13 Posted by Nightriff (5085 posts) -

@MarkWahlberg said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

This isn't the first time they've sabotaged a podcast with a soundboard. And it won't be the last.

Just listened to the Talk Box and keyboard podcasts...amazing, more of those please

#14 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

USE MORE SOUND EFFECTS.

#15 Posted by Winternet (8019 posts) -

I too, got disturbed by all this.