#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

#2 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Nintendo Downloads have over the past months been increasingly better than past, I think that the current 3DS ware lineup is better than the whole DSiware catalog.

Should they come back in to the Bombcast?

#3 Posted by DeF (4957 posts) -

Not sure about including them in the Bombcast since they don't seem to put out these ridiculously hilarious descriptions anymore. But they should at least pay a little more attention to what comes out.

Since they never looked at the PC version of VVVVVV, it would've been nice to watch Brad in painful rage during a quick look of the 3DS version, for example.

#4 Posted by Hailinel (25203 posts) -

As part of the new releases segment? Sure. As the running joke? Not a chance in hell.

#5 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@DeF said:

Since they never looked at the PC version of VVVVVV

They did.

@Hailinel said:

As part of the new releases segment? Sure.

Thats what I want.

#6 Edited by Gaff (1848 posts) -

@DeF: http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-vvvvvv/17-1878/

@Hizang: The guys have been pretty good about highlighting 3DSWare's notable releases, either through the "What'ya been playin'?" section or through Quicklooks. And...

I think that the current 3DS ware lineup is better than the whole DSiware catalog.

That's not saying much.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Gaff said:

I think that the current 3DS ware lineup is better than the whole DSiware catalog.

That's not saying much.

I know, thats the point. I'm saying that thats why they should look at the 3DS ware stuff.

#8 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1595 posts) -

Pretty sure Jeff said they're all videos now or something so it's not as funny

#9 Posted by DeF (4957 posts) -
#10 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I miss the NDX. :(

#11 Posted by Intro (1211 posts) -

Yes.

#12 Posted by bemusedchunk (711 posts) -

CAN'T STOP THIS TRAIN!

#13 Posted by NicksCorner (432 posts) -

For the love of God, not return as in Jeff shouting them!

#14 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

No. I liked it when they where there own thing. The bombcast is already pushing 3 hours. I almost never have time to listen to it. I would rather have them break it into another podcast. I would listen to it more often then the bombcast.

#15 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

I think with the jump in quality Nintendo's online offerings seems to be having recently we will stop getting the truly artful descriptions of the titles that back in the day the world needed to hear.

#16 Posted by Sackmanjones (4784 posts) -

FUCK YES!

#17 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

As part of the new releases segment? Sure. As the running joke? Not a chance in hell.

Yuppyuppyupp.

#18 Posted by fox01313 (5088 posts) -

If nothing else they should take the best of the bunch releasing in a week to limit it to a few games as sometimes there were quite a lot coming out each week during the nintendo download xpress.

#19 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@McGhee said:

I miss the NDX. :(

Godspeed, Conductor Jeff. You will not be forgotten.

#20 Posted by psylah (2182 posts) -

Reading the nintendo downloadables were some of the most memorable parts of bombcasts!

Generalissimo Jeff! Moon Face and Silky the Fairy! My Notebook! Those stupid Nintendo themed clocks! POW BLOCK ANYONE?!

How can you want less of this, and more stupid e-mails sent in by you jackasses?

#21 Posted by pjacobson21 (198 posts) -

I know it was completely irrelevant, but the way they read those downloads was easily my favourite part of the podcast at the time. Too many times I was made a fool laughing out loud in a public place listening to the bombcast because of it.

#22 Posted by DeeGee (2144 posts) -

They changed the text that accompanies the games, so it would be way less funnier now.

#23 Posted by Arker101 (1474 posts) -

I would like for it to return if it was still funny, but the descriptions have changed and the bombcast is already at 3 hours. We need the NDX.

#24 Posted by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

@DeeGee said:

They changed the text that accompanies the games, so it would be way less funnier now.

What if Jeff read them with a british accent?

#25 Posted by Ramone (2976 posts) -

Yes and I sort of wish the emails section was a bit longer but it's up to them I guess.

#26 Posted by jmood88 (398 posts) -

I still don't understand why it went away and who was complaining about it. I hate Nintendo games but that part of the show was always hilarious.

#27 Posted by mosespippy (4376 posts) -

@jmood88 said:

I still don't understand why it went away and who was complaining about it. I hate Nintendo games but that part of the show was always hilarious.

They took to long to read and the podcast was getting longer and longer. Nintendo also stopped putting out the press release with all the stupid descriptions. That's why it went away.