#1 Edited by YapaPanda (127 posts) -
#2 Edited by Pr1mus (3949 posts) -

Well the bombcast is the best thing about life in general.

#3 Edited by jking47 (1215 posts) -

That is awesome, good for them.

#4 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3880 posts) -

The "Suck it Ira Glass!" tweet cracked me up.

More like suck it Rooster Teeth!

#5 Edited by YapaPanda (127 posts) -

"Eat my ass, Ira Glass!" - Ryan Davis. Make it a t-shirt!

#6 Edited by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

My dream came true

#7 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
#8 Edited by iceman228433 (616 posts) -

WOW! that is awesome nice job guys you deserve it :)

#9 Posted by Pr1mus (3949 posts) -

This is the result of combining a #podcastforkids with talks of #fast&furious and of course #teambrad.

#10 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3880 posts) -

Honestly this is just totally because the API fuck up correct? Still hilarious. Imagine if it just stayed on top now somehow?

#11 Posted by BillyTheKid (486 posts) -

Awesome, even if it is some kind of glitch in the system still really cool. I haven't listened in a while *confession bear*

#12 Posted by DarthOrange (3866 posts) -

And after they hear how Vinny whips his dick out and puts it on people's shoulder as a joke they are going right back to This American Life.

#13 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6399 posts) -

Suck a bag of dicks, Ira Glass.

#14 Edited by triple07 (1197 posts) -

Yeah buddy!

#15 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3064 posts) -

Validate my fandom, iTunes!

#16 Posted by Subjugation (4724 posts) -

Enjoy your 15 minutes Giant Bomb!

(Or 3+ hours if you listen to the podcast)

#18 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Yes, that makes sense if everyone is unsubbing and then resubbing to get it to work again.

#19 Posted by BisonHero (6665 posts) -

@mcghee said:

Yes, that makes sense if everyone is unsubbing and then resubbing to get it to work again.

Mine still doesn't work, even when I try that :(

#20 Posted by hughesman (312 posts) -

If unsubbing and resubbing is enough to get the bombcast up at the top the we should all do it once a month just to keep it up there. :D

#21 Posted by endoworks (289 posts) -

I do feel like we need some Giant Bomb shirts along the line of "#1 Podcast on iTunes .... China Don't Care"

#22 Posted by bitchypixels (67 posts) -

Wait... Is Rooster Teeth popular? I listened to their podcast and didn't like it at all.

#23 Posted by project343 (2832 posts) -

@pr1mus said:

When the Bombcast comes to its eventual close, so does my life. Simple as that. Should I go razor or noose?

#24 Posted by RetroVirus (1479 posts) -

The Bombcast is the best podcast I've ever listened to. Pure and simple.

#25 Posted by Pr1mus (3949 posts) -

@pr1mus said:

When the Bombcast comes to its eventual close, so does my life. Simple as that. Should I go razor or noose?

I would go noose. Fuck cuts.

#26 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3880 posts) -

@artisanbreads said:

Wait... Is Rooster Teeth popular? I listened to their podcast and didn't like it at all.

Yeah it is quite popular. They moved into the comedy section now though so they are buried. I just enjoyed the bit of a beef Jeff had with them. Rooster Teeth is so up its own ass and tired at this point.

#27 Posted by JasonR86 (9741 posts) -

Fuck you NPR!

#28 Posted by WalkerD (462 posts) -

I had imagined this had something to do with the RSS feeds fucking up. But I know nothing of how iTunes works.

#29 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

I like both Rooster Teeth and Giant Bomb!! Weird, right!?

#30 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

FUCK NPR BULLSHIT

#31 Edited by Pop (2644 posts) -

They should change their RSS feeds once a month :D. That's still pretty crazy though, I didn't know so many ppl listened through itunes, I just download it off the site.

#32 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Bombcast gets over 400k views a week average no?

#33 Posted by Fattony12000 (7515 posts) -

#34 Posted by alternate (2713 posts) -

Pretty much the API. iTunes will try to download nearly 4gb of bombcasts if you don't have it setup properly.

I think it track downloads rather than subs - so unless y'all are willing to pull down 4 years worth of 'casts every week ...

Honestly this is just totally because the API fuck up correct? Still hilarious. Imagine if it just stayed on top now somehow?

@mcghee said:

#35 Posted by Carlos1408 (1526 posts) -

Whether it's a glitch or not, they deserve it. The best podcast EVARRRRRR!!!

#36 Posted by Barrock (3545 posts) -

The people leaving 1 star reviews because it broke can fuck off.

#37 Edited by ArtisanBreads (3880 posts) -

@phatmac said:

It's not. I used to enjoy listening to them. But things were going in that direction for me and once they did the whole "front page of the iTunes store" thing I really do feel they got just terrible. But maybe that's just the way they were going. tough to say.

As I've said before, it's literally just a whole podcast of them saying things that happen at the office now and then occasionally random scientific facts they have heard or bullshit like that. I enjoy people bringing their personal life into things but there just has to be more than that. Especially if you don't find the dudes that funny themselves, which I didn't. But to each their own, obviously. they have a lot of fans.

#38 Posted by Nilazz (613 posts) -

@pr1mus said:

#39 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

@phatmac said:

It's not. I used to enjoy listening to them. But things were going in that direction for me and once they did the whole "front page of the iTunes store" thing I really do feel they got just terrible. But maybe that's just the way they were going. tough to say.

As I've said before, it's literally just a whole podcast of them saying things that happen at the office now and then occasionally random scientific facts they have heard or bullshit like that. I enjoy people bringing their personal life into things but there just has to be more than that. Especially if you don't find the dudes that funny themselves, which I didn't. But to each their own, obviously. they have a lot of fans.

I'm not a big fan of the podcast. I'm just a fan of their videos and Achievement Hunter videos. The podcast hasn't been that great for a while so I can see where you're coming from.

#40 Edited by granderojo (1792 posts) -

On the zune marketplace it created a new podcast feed for the bombcast and doesn't have the album art.

#41 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -
#42 Posted by Fattony12000 (7515 posts) -
#43 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

Bombcast for life bro, for life. Let's keep this shit at number 1!

#44 Posted by snarekick (100 posts) -

"Eat my ass, Ira Glass!" - Ryan Davis. Make it a t-shirt!

#45 Posted by WolfHazard (478 posts) -

The RoosterTeeth podcast actually moved from gaming to comedy, but as much as I used to love it it's gone incredibly downhil ever since they started livestreaming it and then posting it as an audio file. Nothing beats the Bombcast.

#46 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5793 posts) -

This is definitely not the darkest timeline.

#47 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2886 posts) -

@pr1mus said:

Go with therapy. Nothing puts life into more perspective then shuffling around an asylum in a robe and bunny slippers...an open robe.

#48 Posted by Korwin (2888 posts) -

Brand awareness yo.

#49 Posted by Nikoran (165 posts) -

that some a-class shit