#1 Edited by MrWizard6600 (18 posts) -

I was going through the best bombcast moments on youtube when I noticed that I cant find one of my favorites:

There's a moment where Jeff and Ryan were reading descriptions for some downloadable Wii or DS game (so this woulda been when they still ran a NDX in the bombcast) where the descriptions of these two games were completely identical except for a few nouns. It was something like, Jeff was reading the description "Feed your animals to unlock points that you can spend to get a Parrot, a Blue-Jay, or a Chicken!" while Ryan was reading the description "Feed your animals to unlock points that you can spend to get a Whale, a Shark, or a Dolphin!". They go on for a few minutes after that describing what the process must be like for the people who have to write these descriptions.

Anybody know the moment I'm talking about? Can somebody point me at an episode number?

cheers, and for reading, I found the "full" 1 minute "Bitch Get Hunked" song by The Rap Man on youtube, its quality stuff:

#2 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1874 posts) -
#3 Edited by TheLastNeo (443 posts) -

@MrWizard6600: Sweet jesus, such a great bombcast moment.. here's this animated version a community member made