• 88 results
#1 Posted by Nikral (289 posts) -

Well I did it, I just bought this. Looks very sexeh and will be perfect for my Tim Horton's coffee! 

Anyone else just succumb to the bombardment of great product pitches and buy one?
#2 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

Thinking about it, but I already have a thermos that seals itself and keeps everything warm all day.  At this point I'm just resisting peer pressure.

#3 Posted by Jimbo (9937 posts) -

Zojirushi - We're not in Azeroth anymore.  Strap it on.

#4 Posted by JA050N (143 posts) -

already have one of their rice cookers

#5 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I have been looking at that 17 oz tuff mugg for awhile now...

#6 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

I would love to buy one. Maybe if I get the internship I can buy it with my blood money.

#7 Posted by p_p_o_d (543 posts) -

I was just thinking.  

Zojirushi make rice cookers and pressure cookers and shit right?  

maybe Zojirushi getting all this sweet coverage with something called GIANTBOMB might not be the best thing in the world..... 
#8 Posted by Tebbit (4480 posts) -
@p_p_o_d said:
" I was just thinking.  

Zojirushi make rice cookers and pressure cookers and shit right?  

maybe Zojirushi getting all this sweet coverage with something called GIANTBOMB might not be the best thing in the world..... 
"
The Giant Bomb pressure cooker will FUCK YOUR SHIT UP
#9 Posted by AlexW00d (6389 posts) -

That's a lot of money just for a thermos flask. Also, if you work in any sort of building, surely you have a kettle?

Now if you are travelling all day or go camping often or something, then yeah, but most of you are just buying them to be cool, which is lame.
#10 Posted by Soap (3631 posts) -

As someone who doesn't drink any warm drinks at all, this would be a totally worthless purchase for me... still tempted though.

#11 Edited by HiroProtagonist (19 posts) -

http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SM-DA50WB-17-Ounce-Stainless-White/dp/B0026LK0YM/ref=pd_bxgy_k_img_c
 http://yfrog.com/h8795bdj 

^^
The official mug of Ryan Davis , brought to you by Zojirushi!

Zojirushi! Ask for it by name.
#12 Posted by craigbo180 (1739 posts) -
@AlexW00d said:
" That's a lot of money just for a thermos flask. "
JUST A THERMOS FLASK? Zorjirushi, ask for it by name.
#13 Posted by onarum (2233 posts) -
@Soap said:

" As someone who doesn't drink any warm drinks at all, this would be a totally worthless purchase for me... still tempted though. "

It will keep stuff cold as well, the main reason why I wouldn't buy this though is because I find 17 ounces to be not enough... its like what 500ml, I would like at the very least a 1 liter thermos (I drink a LOT of water)  , not that it matters anyway, they don't sell those things in here, and amazon won't ship them either so... I guess I could try ebay but eh.. I can live without.
#14 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11456 posts) -

For a second I thought he bought Zojirushi thread. You know, like textiles. 

#15 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2730 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" For a second I thought he bought Zojirushi thread. You know, like textiles.  "
Build your own Zojirushi!
#16 Posted by Jeffsekai (7049 posts) -

Thinking about it.

#17 Posted by Sin4profit (2992 posts) -
@Nikral: you should leave a review on Amazon and give GiantBomb a shout out. 

According to Ryan's twitter Zojirushi gets you the affections of all those hot Mcdonalds girls..aw yeah.
#18 Posted by Nikral (289 posts) -
@Sin4profit: well I have to receive the item first...but yes why wouldnt I review something I got from amazon.
#19 Posted by Buckwatters (141 posts) -

I've seriously been thinking about buying one, the one that was mentioned on the bombcast is $19.99 on amazon...

#20 Posted by JackSukeru (5950 posts) -

I'm holding off until the crossover deal is signed and I can get one with Luchadeer on it.

#21 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I'm waiting until I get my tax return. :P

#22 Posted by Gabriel (4076 posts) -

What are these CDN's?

#23 Posted by XenoNick (1480 posts) -

I'm like Jeff. Don't drink many hot drinks. Dunno if it's worth buying just for Hot Chocolate.

#24 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1770 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" Thinking about it. "
#25 Posted by Sogeman (875 posts) -

They don't sell them here. So I guess I'm lucky..or not. Not really sure.

#26 Posted by Empirepaintball (1397 posts) -

One day, everything will be Zojirushi.

#27 Posted by Unchained (1089 posts) -
@Nikral said:
" Well I did it, I just bought this. Looks very sexeh and will be perfect for my Tim Horton's coffee! 

Anyone else just succumb to the bombardment of great product pitches and buy one?
"
Amazon.ca . . .I was guessing it wouldn't be available in Canada. Guess I have to take the plunge now.

Thanks for the link.
#28 Posted by Nux (2406 posts) -

So when does The   Zojirushi appear on the Whiskey Media Store?

#29 Edited by Metal_Mills (3036 posts) -

I drink hot drinks but only at home so this is kinda pointless for me. Yet...I still want one, it sounds cool.

#30 Posted by AlisterCat (5712 posts) -

How does it affect the taste of things like Tea? I drink a lot of tea and a thermos usually changes the taste in a not so good way. I would love to be able to take tea with my wherever I go and have it taste good.

#31 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

I'm still thinking it over but its kind of hard to resist

#32 Posted by CoverlessTech (749 posts) -

It's a thermos, I'd rather use a travel mug. If they made a travel mug I'd probably get one.

Having to unscrew the lid to get some coffee isn't ideal for drinking on the go. 
#33 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1266 posts) -
@HiroProtagonist:  If want links to be even easier for lazy jerks like me, then just hit the button next to insert on the comment header. Therein you will see a column to paste a link into. From there, voila, a clickable link for everyone!
#34 Edited by Keenblaze (471 posts) -
@CoverlessTech said:

" It's a thermos, I'd rather use a travel mug. If they made a travel mug I'd probably get one.

Having to unscrew the lid to get some coffee isn't ideal for drinking on the go. 
"
Well, you're in luck, son.

http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SM-DA50BF-17-Ounce-Clear-Stainless/dp/B0026LHXAQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302370080&sr=8-1

Zojirushi travel mug. Boom. Buy it. Now. Vinny demands it.

@AlisterCat said:

" How does it affect the taste of things like Tea? I drink a lot of tea and a thermos usually changes the taste in a not so good way. I would love to be able to take tea with my wherever I go and have it taste good. "

I also drink tea and after letting it sit for 3-4 hours, not only was it hot enough to still burn my tongue, but it tasted as if I had just brewed it.

I BELIEVE IN THE ZOJIRUSHI.
#35 Posted by beanj007 (30 posts) -
#37 Posted by soupbones (291 posts) -

BAM!

#38 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

The GB crew really should be getting paid for this.

#39 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -

Holding out for a GB branded flask.

#40 Posted by mr_shoeless (388 posts) -

Okay, I've missed a few Bombcasts here or there. I get that Zojirushi is the manufacturer of a thermos-type beverage container. But...why is everyone suddenly talking about it?

#41 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4744 posts) -

I might buy a Zojirushi bread maker. I don't even make my own bread. As a matter of fact, I don't even like bread that much. It's for when all the bitches come over. "Damn, you got a Zojirushi bread maker? That's hot. I wanna get in your pants."

Zojirushi - gettin fools laid since 1918.

#42 Posted by Mesklinite (809 posts) -

Since I don't drink coffee, I find 17oz too little for drinking water. Though I had it my amazon basket for a while heh

#43 Posted by phuzzybunny (173 posts) -

Yeah, I bought one!  Brought it to work and the coffee is still hot after an eight hour shift if any left. It's great!

#44 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

I used my $20 credit from pre ordering Portal 2 from Amazon to buy one.  I work graveyards so I'm hoping to save money by bringing coffee from home from now on, instead of buying shitty vending machine coffee at work.

#45 Posted by phuzzybunny (173 posts) -

Definitely! It's a graveyard shift's best friend (I work graveyards too)

#46 Posted by Empirepaintball (1397 posts) -

At this point, I would buy it just to be trendy.

#47 Posted by Chango (534 posts) -

I am a tea drinker and this intrigues me.

#48 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

That's a nice looking product BOUGHT

#49 Posted by Rsvaret (47 posts) -

I've been using the song-playing rice cooker for years and LOVE it! I bought the thermos a couple weeks ago due to the influence of the Bombcast. Awesome quality!

#50 Posted by Enigma777 (6084 posts) -

Fuck I totally just bought one and I don't even drink coffee!

Well, guess I can always put some hot chocolate in there. :)