#1 Edited by ManiacMaysin (371 posts) -

Have been great. Some really funny stuff: Vinny shitting on the floor, raccoons in sewers, jeff's crazy 'possum dream, ryan's narc story, and jeff getting cut off at the end. I think adding emails at the beginning was a nice change, and now with the GG button this week. Good stuff!

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13218 posts) -

The bombcast is fucking quality entertainment, eh?

#3 Posted by laserbolts (5323 posts) -
I agree the emails at the beginning is an awesome change.
#4 Posted by RobotHamster (4172 posts) -

GEEEEEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

#5 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3881 posts) -

Jeff getting cut off was both hilarious and filled me with rage.
Ryan's always tryin to derail the train....

#6 Posted by leebmx (2245 posts) -

I agree ..I think they were a little burnt out after E3, but they are back up to normal excellent standard now.

#7 Posted by Beforet (2922 posts) -

Sigh of relief, I thought this was going to be one of those threads. Where someone is offended/angered/disgusted by the behavior on the bombcast and makes a "the last few bombcasts have been TERRIBLE" thread. Glad this aint that.

They have been great recently. Glad they've recovered from E3.

#8 Posted by innacces14 (735 posts) -

I'm all for Racist Dog.

#9 Posted by ShaggE (6472 posts) -

Very true. They're on top of their game as of late. Great QLs, great 'casts, great everything. 

#10 Posted by bybeach (4844 posts) -

Good. Glad to see some quality and quantity coming back...tho the quality was mostly there.

#11 Posted by Aegon (5655 posts) -

Best moment was the ending.   

#12 Posted by Zacagawea (1596 posts) -
 I defiantly agree. Also, does anybody else want a video Bombcast one of these days?
#13 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1769 posts) -

Totally agree. These last two weeks have been totally entertaining.

#14 Posted by TheLastNeo (441 posts) -
@rudeboy217: Indeed... great stuff!!
#15 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Yeah, I agree. The last few bombcasts have been awesome.

#16 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
@ManiacMaysin said:

Have been great. Some really funny stuff: Vinny shitting on the floor, raccoons in sewers, jeff's crazy 'possum dream, ryan's narc story, and jeff getting cut off at the end. I think adding emails at the beginning was a nice change, and now with the GG button this week. Good stuff!

Yup! These last two have been particularly great. Even though i believe every bombcast has its special moments of hilarity.
#17 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

I'm about to relisten to the last 3 this week on my walk to and from campus. Good times!

#18 Posted by natetodamax (19208 posts) -

I don't know what you guys are listening to.

The Bombcast has always been awesome and entertaining.

#19 Posted by Jimbo (9819 posts) -

@rebgav said:

The last three years of bombcasts have been pretty entertaining, in my opinion. Don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers but I found them quite enjoyable.

Woah now, there's no need to be so aggressive about it.

#20 Posted by JEC03 (901 posts) -

Best podcast on the internet period.

#21 Posted by dirkfunk (175 posts) -

I could listen to people talk about Demolition Man, the 3D0, and Demolition Man for the 3D0 for an eternity.

#22 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

Only a Narc would dime out e-mailers at the start of a podcast. But, his a lovable Narc so all is forgiven.

#23 Posted by Shard (106 posts) -

They dissed Star Wars! 
 - Out on Blu-Ray September 16th!   
 - And the films will be in 3D starting in Feb 2012 with one each year starting with the Phantom Menace. 

Still love the podcast though. 

#24 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -

@RobotHamster said:

GEEEEEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You can feel Jeff's rage grow every time he hears that thing.

#25 Posted by Ramone (2972 posts) -

@Zacagawea said:

I defiantly agree. Also, does anybody else want a video Bombcast one of these days?

FUCK OFF DUDE!

#26 Posted by powerpc127 (99 posts) -

Without any Nintendo download section, I refuse to say that any recent episode has been great. But I will say that the show has been... pretty good lately.

#27 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

The summer gaming dead-zone makes for excellent Bombcasts.

#28 Posted by spankingaddict (2678 posts) -

Nothing can compete with the Bombcast, Nothin !!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 Posted by Mijati (922 posts) -

HOW TACO? *gently pets taco*

#30 Posted by MikkaQ (10294 posts) -

You're right. Also thanks for not making this thread about how "those last two podcasts totally sucked, is GB past it's prime?"

#31 Posted by JacDG (2127 posts) -

I haven't listened to the bombcast in ages, I regret it every week, especially now.

#32 Posted by Marokai (2985 posts) -

There was a point earlier in the year where I was getting concerned over the quality of the podcasts, but lately I've thoroughly enjoyed them even if I enjoy complaining about certain segments in them. They've certainly recovered, at least, in regard to bombcasts.

#33 Posted by CastroCasper (1301 posts) -

E-mails at the start was weird, but I thought the GG button was a brilliant idea. But yeah, these Bombcasts have been great.

#34 Posted by Intro (1207 posts) -

I agree, the Dog vs. cat thing was fucking hilarious also. 

The GG button is a great audition, they better keep it in lol.