#1 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

So, all the music was completely different this week. Were they just pissing about with CBS-owned music they actually have the rights too now, or have we lost all those classic soundclips that we know and love? It's not emails unless I hear that synth!

#2 Posted by Winternet (8004 posts) -

The intro music is oddly familiar. Can anyone point the source?

#3 Posted by Kowalo (90 posts) -

@Winternet: The Price is Right theme.

#4 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

@Kowalo said:

@Winternet: The Price is Right theme.

Pretty sure they were just goofing around. Y'know, like the Bomb Crew do.

#5 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

lets start an online petition and get the fuckers to change it back

#6 Posted by DeeGee (2113 posts) -

The real theme music is DLC.

#7 Edited by TheHT (10871 posts) -

@Bell_End said:

lets start an online petition and get the fuckers to change it back

I'm going to file a complaint with the FTC. First I was expecting the Bombcast, but then I was expecting The Price Is Right. Double whammy!

#8 Posted by ShaggE (6322 posts) -

I wouldn't mind them just randomly digging through CBS-owned music for a few weeks.

#9 Posted by MildMolasses (3213 posts) -

I wasn't sure if they were just goofing around, or if they were just goofing around combined with no longer having the rights to it. It's possible that the music is owned by Whiskey Media and they can no longer use it

#10 Posted by Hosstile17 (763 posts) -

I wouldn't mind a CSI: Miami intro.

#11 Posted by Harkat (1100 posts) -

@DeeGee said:

The real theme music is DLC.

If I preorder my Bombcast from iTunes, can I get an exclusive emails theme?

#12 Posted by iAmJohn (6108 posts) -

@MildMolasses said:

I wasn't sure if they were just goofing around, or if they were just goofing around combined with no longer having the rights to it. It's possible that the music is owned by Whiskey Media and they can no longer use it

I doubt that. It's far more likely that Ryan just wanted to abuse the fact that they're CBS employees to use his favorite TV show theme songs as Bombcast music. Considering it got us a Bombcast that included The Price Is Right, Hawaii Five-O and the Twilight Zone themes, I'm going with "he made the right choice!"

#13 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

I appreciate how they are using things they could never do before, but I want the old music back.

#14 Posted by Harkat (1100 posts) -

Just get fucking Block Rockin' Beats on there already. But not the original. Ya'll know what I'm saying?