• 60 results
#1 Posted by GoodKn1ght (491 posts) -

Does anyone know which video they were talking about?There seem to be hundreds of rants on the reply girls.

#2 Edited by handlas (2551 posts) -

seen them several times. Just look at some youtube vids...look at the thumbnails of all the girls with their boobies hanging out. Those are the videos. They are just trying to sell some garbage product....i don't even know what; I've only watched a couple...for obvious reasons.

#3 Posted by tsiro (214 posts) -

They're specifically talking about this video.

#4 Posted by Master_Funk (723 posts) -

@tsiro said:

Man they weren't kidding on the bomb cast. This is the last dude that I would expect making videos against this, let alone actually making salient points .

#5 Posted by jonny_mung (90 posts) -

If this guy was selling Sham-Wows, i'd buy a dozen.

#6 Posted by Emperor_Jimmu (249 posts) -

Tities homey... word.

#7 Posted by ThePickle (4149 posts) -
#8 Posted by Tuggah (1071 posts) -

Titties are like venus fly traps for our dicks.

#9 Posted by Questionable (619 posts) -
#10 Posted by Wikitoups (713 posts) -

This man is keeping it real.

#11 Posted by ShadowConqueror (2994 posts) -

Why is Vanilla Ice so upset about titties?

#12 Posted by pw2566ch (480 posts) -

@handlas said:

seen them several times. Just look at some youtube vids...look at the thumbnails of all the girls with their boobies hanging out. Those are the videos. They are just trying to sell some garbage product....i don't even know what; I've only watched a couple...for obvious reasons.

They're not selling a product. They're getting money through ad revenue or something like that. Basically the more views on the video you get, the more you get paid. Apparently these women found out a typical 13 year-olds weakness. Boobs.

#13 Posted by DougQuaid (1267 posts) -

Fat-titty'd girls are ruining YouTube. Keep that syrup in the bottles, ladies.

#14 Posted by Sgykah (95 posts) -

i like the cut of his jib.

#15 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

I like goddamn-titties.

#16 Posted by fox01313 (5033 posts) -

So guessing we should get the image from the recent Old Spice commercials or some stock photo of some average bodybuilder, adjust the camera for the head to not be in the shot & put in a voice over especially on youtube topics like a 'man's view on the twilight series' or other things to get the girls to click on those videos for some overdue revenge. Glad to know now that if I see a thumbnail of a woman's torso in youtube to just not click on it.

#17 Posted by crazyleaves (629 posts) -

TRUTH SIREN!

Holy shit this guy reminds me of my cousin.

#18 Posted by gelatinabomination (181 posts) -

@ThePickle: Oh my god. That is probably the best use of Youtube Doubler since that Invaders Must Die/ Dustforce mashup.

#19 Posted by Cronus42 (270 posts) -

@ThePickle said:

THE CORRECT VERSION.

More and more I am reminded that the YouTube doubler is possibly one of the greatest creations of our time.

#20 Posted by MethodMan008 (796 posts) -

Ha, that was pretty funny.

#21 Posted by Daroki (704 posts) -

@Cronus42 said:

@ThePickle said:

THE CORRECT VERSION.

More and more I am reminded that the YouTube doubler is possibly one of the greatest creations of our time.

I accidentally put a 2 second delay on the song and it makes it so he's actually close hitting the breaks.

#22 Posted by GalacticPunt (983 posts) -

@tsiro said:

This dude for President 2012. Truth Siren.

#23 Posted by Demoskinos (13878 posts) -

Holy god.... this guy... I don't know if this is real or of he is just a fucking MASTER PREFORMER.

#24 Edited by kindgineer (2486 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

Holy god.... this guy... I don't know if this is real or of he is just a fucking MASTER PREFORMER.

I had a grin on my face the entire video. That grin only grew even larger when after he pointed out his "litin bolt" sideburns the little prompt came up saying "CLICK HERE FOR MORE LITIN BOLTS"

I about lost it.

EDIT: Wow, what the fuck. I just watched thereplygirl on a related vid at the end and her voice is horrible.

#25 Posted by TheIronYuppie (119 posts) -

Not only does this man make great points while simultaneously playing against(or maybe in spite of) the stereotype I have of him as soon as I see him........He also looks and sounds a lot like Geoff from Rooster Teeth/Red vs. Blue

#26 Posted by Hector (3346 posts) -
#27 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5120 posts) -

Wow, weird dude but I like him. Would pay $5 to have him call me his homeboy.

#28 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6938 posts) -

I love that he has the gangster persona but then goes on to talk about Star Trek. Pretty great video.

#29 Posted by Demoskinos (13878 posts) -

@ccampb89: My kid had a capri-sun in his and and asked me... daddy, whats a wigger?

#30 Posted by JasonR86 (9379 posts) -

I can't tell you how many times I've seen titties, clicked it, and instantly regretted it.

#31 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

@ccampb89 said:

@Demoskinos said:

I had a grin on my face the entire video. That grin only grew even larger when after he pointed out his "litin bolt" sideburns the little prompt came up saying "CLICK HERE FOR MORE LITIN BOLTS"

I about lost it.

EDIT: Wow, what the fuck. I just watched thereplygirl on a related vid at the end and her voice is horrible.

Oh god. The litning bolt sideburns link is a music video about his litning bolt sideburns...

#32 Edited by CornBREDX (4457 posts) -
@Demoskinos said:

I don't think he's for real 'cus that story in the middle is so ridiculous (and I work in tech support so- trust me- Ive heard some dumb ass stories that were for real). This guy is a comedic genius though. Fo' reals 

Edit: oh and also his teeth are too white. Just sayin'... it suggests its a character. I know I'm generalizing here, but I know dudes he's personifying here and their teeth are not that white.  
Also, just for fun- can anyone make out whats on that white board?
#33 Posted by TheHT (10288 posts) -

Yup. Truth siren indeed. But if you can't beat em, join em, like this fellow has.

#34 Edited by RuthLoose (740 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

So is this the physical manifestation of '90s gangsta Jeff Gerstmann voice?

#35 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

@TheHT: No way I'm clicking on that video. :P

#36 Posted by BisonHero (5674 posts) -

@Master_Funk said:

@tsiro said:

Man they weren't kidding on the bomb cast. This is the last dude that I would expect making videos against this, let alone actually making salient points .

Hahaha, I don't know what that guy's angle is, but he is clearly much smarter than he lets on. This guy deserves a career in comedy.

#37 Posted by Aegon (5118 posts) -

I watched the first video a little while back. He seems like a guy that would be Jeff Gerstmann's best friend. The first vid was funny, but when I heard "My son walked into my room last night...with a capri sun in his hand" I laughed pretty hard. 

#38 Posted by DemonGeese (23 posts) -

Yeah, those videos are terrible. I can't find any good related videos to games or movies with all that crap that is in there now.

#39 Posted by McGhee (6091 posts) -

witchcraft in day titties

#40 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

Alright, this is pretty hilarious. I would like to talk with this dude over a few Capri-Suns.

#41 Posted by Subjugation (4693 posts) -

"The thumbnail's just a pic of they tits ... and not even good titties, but gross titties like ... globs of syrup pourin' down the side of a bottle cuz they didn't pour it right."

#42 Posted by Zleunamme (609 posts) -

Drugs have not been too kind to Vanilla Ice. But you what, he makes a valid point. I wasn't aware of this trend until it was brought up on the bombcast. The most funny reply videos I've see are the ones made by Insane Clown Posse "fans". Either its a defense of the clowns when they are mocked by mainstream media like the SNL skit. Or they try to intellectualize the meaning of their songs. Nonsense such as their lyrics are philosophical or have artistic merit. Who would thought the internet would be used for evil.

#43 Posted by Fattony12000 (6359 posts) -
#44 Edited by GTCknight (555 posts) -

Can someone just post a real one of these reply girl videos or put up a link.

Edit: I just a few now. I still don't quite understand why everyone's so angry or whining about it. Give it a year I'm sure it'll go away.

#45 Posted by N7 (3570 posts) -

That was funny as hell. This guy is the reason I wanted to experience the 90's from the adult perspective. No one appreciates this shit no mo.

#46 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

@Cronus42 said:

@ThePickle said:

THE CORRECT VERSION.

QFT

#47 Edited by lord_canti (1489 posts) -

god dam i clicked on one once from the mega upload song and i could actualy feel my self getting dumber (yes thats possible) couldent find that one but same reply girl did one to that video,,,,

#48 Edited by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -

It's either actually him, or a great troll. Skip to 6:30 to see him do the guy.

#49 Posted by TeflonBilly (4722 posts) -

I love the shit outta this vid, but it's a sad commentary on our times when I'm genuinely not sure if he's for real or just taking the piss.

#50 Posted by BRich (428 posts) -

@TeflonBilly said:

I love the shit outta this vid, but it's a sad commentary on our times when I'm genuinely not sure if he's for real or just taking the piss.

WORLD RECORD CROTCH

This man is an incredible actor and writer.