This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

Seriously? Did they not learn from last year? She interrupts people constantly and starts randomly talking about random shit like the Yankees.
She's so annoying! Does anyone else agree? Also, Vinny seemed like he was so annoyed whenever it cut to him.

Same exact thing as last year. I just can't believe they gave her a second chance :/

#2 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

...she is not helping her own case...

#3 Posted by ThatFrood (3375 posts) -

I think it's fine.

#4 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@ThatFrood said:
" I think it's fine. "
Are you watching the bombcast?! GAAAAAH!
#5 Posted by Blair (2505 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" Seriously? Did they not learn from last year?... She's so annoying! Does anyone else agree? ...  Same exact thing as last year. I just can't believe they gave her a second chance :/ "
I concur.
#6 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

She's giving me a headache...

#7 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Nails. Chalkboard. Hoh you're afraid of girls probably. No its the person. If she were a guy, she wouldn't have a career. So if you want to complain about a double standard, zero in on that.

#8 Posted by ThatFrood (3375 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @ThatFrood said:
" I think it's fine. "
Are you watching the bombcast?! GAAAAAH! "
Yes, I am watching the livestream for it. Seriously, it's gotten better. Best guest ever? sure, maybe not, but it's still fine. She isn't talking over everyone. It's okay. Seriously.
#9 Posted by jarryd (254 posts) -

she just has that voice that is straight up painful and uncomfortable to listen to

#10 Posted by ez123 (1964 posts) -

inb4whiteknights

#11 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Was it just me or did she almost flash herself?

#12 Posted by Apathylad (3066 posts) -

Is she really that bad this year? I'll listen to the mp3 later and make up my mind. I'm not watching the stream.

#13 Edited by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -

I haven't listened to this podcast/stream yet, but now i don't want, oh who am i kidding i cant resist brad's voice.

#14 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -

Jesus Christ.  I think I would rather listen to Jim Sterling on the Destructoid podcast than listen to this crap. 

#15 Posted by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -

You weren't lieing, bitch is crazy.

#16 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Mikemcn:Brad isn't talking and wasn't there the beginning anyways.
#17 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

she's not that bad jesus, can you guys whine any more?

#18 Posted by rybrad (143 posts) -
@Dany said:
" Was it just me or did she almost flash herself? "
Pics or it didn't happen.
#19 Posted by pbhawks45 (736 posts) -

HOLY shit Ryan you complete me. 

#20 Edited by Blair (2505 posts) -
@ryanwho said:

" Nails. Chalkboard. Hoh you're afraid of girls probably. No its the person. If she were a guy, she wouldn't have a career. So if you want to complain about a double standard, zero in on that. "

This is the right response for most of the;  

@ez123

said:

" inb4whiteknights "

that are bound to defend her.

I find Vuvuzeleigh infuriating, and yes, I talk to/have sex with women.
#21 Edited by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@MAN_FLANNEL said:

" Jesus Christ.  I think I would rather listen to Jim Sterling on the Destructoid podcast than listen to this crap.  "

I wouldn't go that far. I suppose if Jim was Jen we'd have people going "wow wine more uguys" when he/she sucks the energy out of a podcast too. If Jim kept getting invited on GB podcasts I would be equally baffled if not moreso.
#22 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
Like the GB community has been acting like saints about this? Please.

#23 Posted by Kowbrainz (923 posts) -
@ez123 said:
" inb4whiteknights "
Guess if you're not a complete asshole towards her you're a white knight... >_> 

I think it's gotten better now. I cringed a bit at some of her efforts to talk over everyone by yelling but it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Plus the guys in the room seem to know of her tendencies so Ryan's been good so far in nudging her into place if she starts getting too obnoxious.
#24 Posted by TooWalrus (13195 posts) -

The Giantbomb crew gave me four days of quality podcasting in a row, and I'm not going to be a bitch about it. Sure, she can be irritating, but let's let them talk with whoever they want to. The bombcast is a blessing, not a right.

#25 Edited by sagesebas (2003 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero: She is totally obnoxious. 

Last night everyone was real mellow and cool, not hyped up
#26 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@TooWalrus said:
" The Giantbomb crew gave me four days of quality podcasting in a row, and I'm not going to be a bitch about it. Sure, she can be irritating, but let's let them talk with whoever they want to. The bombcast is a blessing, not a right. "
ehh, that is true. They should cap the bombcast at 6
#27 Posted by ez123 (1964 posts) -
@Kowbrainz: No, people on both sides have an opinion of her and that's fine. I think she's fucking annoying, that doesn't make me an asshole. What I'm talking about is the "She's a woman, that's why you guys are being so disrespectful" assholes coming to her rescue.
#28 Posted by Turambar (6780 posts) -

All they have to do is turn down her mic.  Her volume is naturally high.  Other than that, she's fine.

#29 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -
@ez123 said:

" @Kowbrainz: No, people on both sides have an opinion of her and that's fine. I think she's fucking annoying, that doesn't make me an asshole. What I'm talking about is the "She's a woman, that's why you guys are being so disrespectful" assholes coming to her rescue. "

I think she is fine and I did not pull that card and I don't think anyone is idiotic enough to be sexist enough to think its ok she was annoying because she is a woman.
#30 Edited by Delta_Ass (3279 posts) -

She is the worst. The worst. Human zuzuvela indeed. Looking back, I don't think the problem last year was her getting really drunk. It's really just her. It's just her. It's her. It's Leigh Alexander. Leigh Alexander is an awful human experience to endure. I can't believe they actually met people, real human beings, who could stand to work and interact with her. Unbelievable. It's astounding, really.

#31 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5424 posts) -
@ez123 said:
" inb4whiteknights "
I think it's funny how everyone can talk mad shit on her and it be OK, but anyone who disagrees is automatically dismissed as an "Internet white knight" and then made fun of. 

Fucking morons.
#32 Posted by megaplushie (204 posts) -

I wish I could watch and listen to the livestream. Yay for having a shitty connection.

Oh well, I'll listen to it latar.

#33 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe said:
" @ez123 said:
" inb4whiteknights "
I think it's funny how everyone can talk mad shit on her and it be OK, but anyone who disagrees is automatically dismissed as an "Internet white knight" and then made fun of.  Fucking morons. "
To the rescue!
#34 Posted by ez123 (1964 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe said:
" @ez123 said:
" inb4whiteknights "
I think it's funny how everyone can talk mad shit on her and it be OK, but anyone who disagrees is automatically dismissed as an "Internet white knight" and then made fun of.  Fucking morons. "
Scroll up.
#35 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" @Vito_Raliffe said:
" @ez123 said:
" inb4whiteknights "
To the rescue! "
yep pretty much there are only 2 people; people who hate her and retards
#36 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -

She is really bad, like really really bad

#37 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I hope they bring her back for every last E3 Bombcast just to piss you fuckers off.

#38 Edited by Brendan (7804 posts) -

Haha it's actually way more entertaining that everyone is so intensely angry than if she wasn't there at all.  

Edit:  Also, let's be honest, John Vignocchi (hopefully I spelled that right?) talked about himself, and his stories, a ton on the last Bombcast.  Most people agree that it's not bad.  Why is it bad with Leigh?  Because she's not a male. 

Super Edit:  Prepared to wake up to about 15 super belligerent responses tomorrow morning.
#39 Posted by phatcat (150 posts) -

I came home early to catch the live show. 
Wound up like... 10-15min late. 
I don't know who Leigh is or what she comes from (is she a blogger?) but she was obnoxious. 

If she cools down, or something, say something here, so I can come back. 
I'm sure she is super cool, since she seems to know the GB guys and was invited on the show, she... just wasn't great to watch live.

#40 Posted by crapneck (136 posts) -

shame on you giantbomb shame shame shame

#41 Posted by pbhawks45 (736 posts) -
@Laketown said:
" @ryanwho said:
" @Vito_Raliffe said:
" @ez123 said:
" inb4whiteknights "
To the rescue! "
yep pretty much there are only 2 people; people who hate her and retards "
THIS
#42 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -
@Claude said:
" I hope they bring her back for every last E3 Bombcast just to piss you fuckers off. "
Greatest idea ever.  She's only half as annoying as the people who bitch about her.
#43 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -
@Damien said:
" @Claude said:
" I hope they bring her back for every last E3 Bombcast just to piss you fuckers off. "
Greatest idea ever.  She's only half as annoying as the people who bitch about her. "
I love this idea as well, tell her to be as annoying as possible.
#44 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -
@Damien: Nice avatar dude, PAX?
#45 Posted by ez123 (1964 posts) -
@crapneck said:
" shame on you giantbomb shame shame shame "
Can you elaborate?
#46 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@Laketown said:
" @Damien said:
" @Claude said:
Greatest idea ever.  She's only half as annoying as the people who bitch about her. "
I love this idea as well, tell her to be as annoying as possible. "
Sabotage the podcast so some smug trolls can guffaw. Great idea.
#47 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -
@Claude said:

#48 Posted by pbhawks45 (736 posts) -
@Brendan: Yo son, because JV had entertaining stories. Leigh interrupts and interjects her 6th grade level opinions that she thinks are so enlightening. It's not a male/female thing. It's a cunt/not cunt thing.
#49 Posted by TehJedicake (888 posts) -

This is my first time hearing her (I'm still a newbie giantbomb fan) and WOW she is fucking rude as hell

#50 Posted by bartok (2480 posts) -

I loved her insane rant about MGS4. Plus Day 3 of the E3 Bombcast is suppose to be a drunken train wreck so fuck you haters.