Trying to remember a recent podcast guest

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

OK, twist, this might've been a guest on the Bombcast, or possibly 8-4 Play? Or something else in the Giant Bomb family of livestreams and podcasts. The only details I remember about this guest is she was a woman, and was on sometime post-E3. I remember people mentioning in the comments that she had a pretty entertaining Let's Play channel with some other people on Youtube (I recall people mentioning she had a good playthrough of Life Is Strange), but now I can't remember anything else about who this guest was. I recall her online handle/Youtube channel name sounding slightly risqué.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BisonHero

Alright, some internet sleuthing led me to my answer: I was thinking of Panzer, whose Youtube channel is Panzerskank. Sorry guys, I had the timeline way wrong, the appearance I was thinking of was when she was on the Quick Look EX for 100ft Robot Golf back in April 2016.

But yeah, @onemanarmyy, Nina Freeman was a good guess given the clues provided!

szlifier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Danielle Riendeau? (think of Nintendo)

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Onemanarmyy

Nina Freeman? her GB name is something sexual oriented. HentaiPHD? i forgot what it was. She's the lady with the colourful hair.

JayPB08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 4

I think it must have been 8-4 if it was post-E3; the only guests I can recall from the Bomb/Beastcasts during that time are Will Smith, Peter Brown, the Iron Galaxy "holy trinity," and of course Austin. Danielle Riendeau was on the Beastcast around January and Nina Freeman, I think, only appeared in the extra life stream. There was a woman with Iron Galaxy (can't remember her name, she barely talked), but I don't think they ever mentioned anything about Let's Plays...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh Panzer has a LiS playthrough? I must have missed that. Her Saints Row let's play is hilarious. Highly recommended.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@onemanarmyy: I follow her on Twitter and still chuckle whenever I see "HentaiPHD". Something in my soul that will find Dr.Hentai to be funny forever.