#1 Edited by Irishdoom (333 posts) -

Brace yourselves for this:

Ryan Davis will now be on the wrong side of the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse. I realized this while listening to the 2008 GOTY Bombcast when the guys were talking about Left 4 Dead.

The world is a lesser place without Ryan Davis in it, but the Zombie Apocalypse will have a new advantage.

#2 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

I'd totally let Ryan chomp my brains.

#3 Edited by Irishdoom (333 posts) -

You and me both!

#4 Posted by believer258 (12182 posts) -

This sounds too soon.

#5 Posted by ProfessorEss (7513 posts) -

@believer258 said:

This sounds too soon.

Ryan would've made this joke days ago :)

#6 Posted by MaFoLu (1859 posts) -

So this is actually how the apocalypse starts?

Some duders get together to try to bring Ryan back, and they accidentally create a zombie virus that spreads across the globe.

#7 Edited by Irishdoom (333 posts) -

@believer258: Come on now, we're talking about RYAN DAVIS, not the Pope! :)

#8 Posted by ShaggE (6698 posts) -

Welp, we're boned.

Unless this is all an elaborate plan to take down the zombies from within...

#9 Edited by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -

This has been a long time coming. Don't you remember?

#10 Posted by THRICE_604 (210 posts) -

Though remembering that podcast I don't think they were even a part of each other's zombie teams. I seem to remember the way everyone talked was like they had other people in mind for each other's zombie teams. Ryan in his own is being Ryan. By going no fuck your zombie team so hard I'm playing for the zombies. Followed by some other witty jokes.

Oh how I'll miss Ryan being a dick on the podcast. Now the Bomb Crew's dynamic will be weird. Vinny seemingly confused or fascinated (or both) by something, Brad talking about something no one else but Brad cares about, and Jeff being lovably sardonic in his own way. Ryan's sense of humor and outgoingness really was the glue to the group.

#11 Posted by RedCream (706 posts) -

We will find a cure.

#12 Posted by jakob187 (21755 posts) -

Fuck.