Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3079 posts) -

UPDATE: Voting is now closed. Thanks to everyone who voted. The show will be released in April.

Last year we asked you to vote for your top forty 1UP Yours moments. Now we're turning to another marquee gaming podcast—The HotSpot, specifically for the period between '05 and '07. I posted about this a month or so ago. We've opened the voting now, and it'll close in a week, on the 7th of March.

It's super simple: we've selected forty moments we think are pretty awesome. You can listen to them here. We'd like you to choose your ten favorite clips and vote for them in this form here.

You get ten choices; there's also a write-in option if you'd like to throw your hat in for a moment that we haven't selected.

I think that's about it. I'm interested to see which moment comes out on top. Please go ahead and vote, and thanks for your participation and support! The Top 40 show will probably be out in the first week of April. If you've got absolutely no idea what this whole thing is about, feel free to visit our blog. As always, thanks for listening. :)

#1 Edited by ZanzibarBreeze (3079 posts) -

UPDATE: Voting is now closed. Thanks to everyone who voted. The show will be released in April.

Last year we asked you to vote for your top forty 1UP Yours moments. Now we're turning to another marquee gaming podcast—The HotSpot, specifically for the period between '05 and '07. I posted about this a month or so ago. We've opened the voting now, and it'll close in a week, on the 7th of March.

It's super simple: we've selected forty moments we think are pretty awesome. You can listen to them here. We'd like you to choose your ten favorite clips and vote for them in this form here.

You get ten choices; there's also a write-in option if you'd like to throw your hat in for a moment that we haven't selected.

I think that's about it. I'm interested to see which moment comes out on top. Please go ahead and vote, and thanks for your participation and support! The Top 40 show will probably be out in the first week of April. If you've got absolutely no idea what this whole thing is about, feel free to visit our blog. As always, thanks for listening. :)

#2 Posted by jewunit (1064 posts) -

Toooooo hoooooot to jaaaaaaaywaaaaaaalk!

Thank you so much for making these podcasts. It breaks my brain that you are able to cull all these great moments from such a large quantity of shows.

#3 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOU DIETRICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Posted by BSchneider30 (58 posts) -

Gaming is a religion, and Haze is the shit.

#5 Posted by acev (101 posts) -

this stuff is always great, keep doing what you're doing

#6 Posted by AuthenticM (3791 posts) -

@murphyjammer said:

Gaming is a religion, and Haze is the shit.
#7 Posted by TooWalrus (13255 posts) -

Everything they ever said about Dietrich and the Gizmondo.

#8 Edited by BaneFireLord (2967 posts) -

The Manhunt 2 segment. "Available for under 30 dollars!"

#9 Posted by ThePickle (4190 posts) -
  • Man steals 60 games IN PANTS.
  • Joust movie/Seth Green game
  • The Dietrich saga
#10 Posted by RoboRobb (1053 posts) -
#11 Posted by Winternet (8036 posts) -

Done.

#12 Posted by Benny (1955 posts) -

FIVE GRAND

NUUUUUN CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKS

WHERES THE GOOD NEWS?!?!? SONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jeff's rant about Duke Nukem Forever never coming out.

Cake Vs. Pie

There are soooo many excellent moments.

#13 Posted by Captain_Insano (1556 posts) -

I have a memory of some kid who rang in the show with the most ridiculous video game question/idea for a game. Went on for about a minute and a half and the reaction from the Hotspot Crew was amazing.

#14 Posted by Wright (637 posts) -

Just take this gizmondo, it's got gps and everything you need.