• 57 results
Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm still rooting for the Space Werewolf (Ghost), and fuck everybody who denies me that.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By TheHT

Space ghost sold me on it.

Fearbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By Fearbeard

Eternity as a ghost sounds incredibly boring.

I'll take werewolf. You can try to contain yourself on the nights you are going to turn and while that never works out in the movies for story purposes, I'm pretty sure you could find a way to do it in real life. The rest of the time you are normal.

Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Legion_

Werewolf, obviously!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f
deactivated-5c4a6d7d37a3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd go Werewolf.

No interest in seeing the future beyond my years and especially not be able to interact with it.

So what if I lose control for a day or three every month?! I'll just lock myself in my cellar if things start to get out of control. And going by werewolf movie logic, enough werewolves learn to control they're inner beast eventually, so I have that to look forward too.

Also, I'd rather have friends who are furries over invisible friends... I've got enough of those...

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#56  Edited By AndrewB

What's the benefit of being a werewolf here? That you can interact with stuff? I can do that now. Losing control of yourself to become a vengeful wolf-monster doesn't sound like a good thing. I'd imagine losing control means not remembering it happening anyway.

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By living4theday258

what if i wanna be a ghost who can travel through time AND space? if i can be that ghost then hell yea i wanna be a ghost.