#101 Posted by Leptok (942 posts) -

If it drops early enough, take the kid out for a walk. Otherwise, shopping, driving or just hang outside somewhere and smoke and listen.

#102 Posted by Constable_Wiggum (103 posts) -

I listed to it while I'm walking my dogs.

#103 Posted by Hector (3378 posts) -

Mostly in bed..going to sleep.

#104 Posted by kms_md (45 posts) -

either driving between places of employment or running.

#105 Posted by suikoden352 (425 posts) -

i either fix me somethin to eat while listenin to it that night or when i listen to it before i go to bed. if i fall asleep before it's over then i listen to it all over again on my way to school and on my break between classes. i listen to the newest one multiple times through the week though and also older ones too. never really gets old to me.

#106 Posted by MichaelBach (890 posts) -

Stuck in the traffic in Acapulco. BombCast makes the stress go away :)

#107 Posted by big_jon (5783 posts) -

Work
#108 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

I listen for the first couple hours of work on Wednesday 

#109 Posted by Hooded (435 posts) -

Normally listen to the whole thing on wednesday when im on the toilet.

#110 Posted by RoboRobb (1054 posts) -

I'm usually listening to it in the dark, naked, with a tub of ice cream resting on my chest. You know, i'm eloquent with this shit.

#111 Posted by Agent_Eli (140 posts) -

I work in a library as a shelver that doesn't allow it's employees to use any sort of personal electronics on the job, Which is shame be cause it can sometimes feel like the most boring job in the world. However, I've been sneaking in my MP3 player every day for the past nine months. Every week I look forward to the Giant Bombcast more than any other podcast 'cause it helps me get through my mind numbingly boring day.
I'm glad that the bombcast is free for everyone now so everyone with crappy occupations can experience the the weekly shinanigans of Jeff, Ryan, Brad, and Vinny.
Viva la Giant Bomb!

#112 Posted by NoPantsTuesday (18 posts) -

If I download it on Tuesday night I'll usually listen to it while playing Civ IV or even Dragon Age, otherwise I listen to it on my commute to and from school which in rush hour traffic tends to be ~1 hour each way so just enough time for the podcast.

#113 Posted by Spectreman (232 posts) -

I walk back from the work. More or less 7km (it´s like my "gim"). Because that podcast is too much better than video.

#114 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1867 posts) -

I play 360 games on mute, usually a sports title. Not a bad way to go through 2 hours every week!

#115 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

Play something that doesint need sound all that much, lately its been torchlight.

#116 Posted by Andrela (622 posts) -

Usually sleeping because it dosent go up til 2 or 3am here usually.

#117 Posted by Soulblitz (350 posts) -

I lay in bed listening to it before I go to sleep, depending on what time it goes up. It's usually at least past midnight by the time it's up though, so I just chill out and listen to it that way.

#118 Posted by AgentMOO (183 posts) -

Wednesday mornings are trash pickup so I'm breaking down cardboard boxes, cleaning up, and other boring stuff.

#119 Posted by PerryVandell (2109 posts) -

I'm usually laying in my bed, although sometimes I'll listen to it while grinding in Persona 3 FES.

#120 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Play games with no dialog or online competitive mode. Such as Mount & Blade Warband.

#121 Posted by rmills87 (466 posts) -

Every single podcast from day 1 has been in the comfort of my car, on the commute to and from work.  These guys have been there for me at all times.  Even though I am happy to still support them, the main reason I subscribed for the yearly was primarily the Bombcast.  However, I'm sure I will enjoy the Friday shows since I am off every Friday.  I just hope that it stays exclusive to the subscribers and doesn't just go on re-run after a couple of days. 

I am definitely looking forward to the surprise new feature exclusive to subscribers though.  Totally psyched!

#122 Posted by kagato (960 posts) -

I download it wednesday morning (living in the UK so times are different) and listen to the first 40 mins on the way to work and the rest on the way home since the journey always takes longer going home.  I tend to listen to the E3 specials whenever they go up since i take that week off as a holiday from work and at Christmas i use the bombcasts to block out the shoppers whilst i run around the stores picking up presents and last minute stuff, helps keep me in high spirits to hear the guys talking all kind of crazyness about games.  The rest of my working week i usually listen to the BTSD podcast on thursday and Tested on Friday.

#123 Posted by fisk0 (4486 posts) -

I listen to it while I walk randomly around the city for a couple of hours after work.

#124 Posted by embryo69 (42 posts) -

I listen in bath every day, the BC normally lasts me the whole week

#125 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

type adresses

#126 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Usually while working out

#127 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2730 posts) -

I don't listen to it on tuesdays, sooooooooo...

#128 Posted by MisterMouse (3564 posts) -

some other work on the computer usually

#129 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -

On Thursdays, I work at a desk at Target. This gets me the chance to listen to music/podcasts for upwards of 8 hours. So I save all my podcasts until Thursday morning.

#130 Posted by Falx (347 posts) -

Plot to take over the world!

#131 Posted by Kaburorne (119 posts) -

I've been saving them for Forza 3 recently, as the last achievement I need to get in that game is getting a gold medal in every event. 
Hour-long endurance races seem a lot quicker when the Giantbomb team is in the car with you.

#132 Posted by oliveshark (53 posts) -

I listen to Screened, Giant Bomb, Tested and the Hot Spot while walking to work, having my lunch break if no one is around or while making longboards. Instead of having loud machinery ruin my hearing I can enjoy the soothing voices of our heros. 

#133 Posted by allenibrahim (374 posts) -

Commute, work out, play games I don't need to listen to, sleep!

#134 Posted by MattBosten (497 posts) -

Usually listen to the first half hour of the bombcast on my way to work. Listen to the rest on my cycle home and continue to do so at home.

#135 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

WANK

#136 Posted by eqaddictedfool (104 posts) -

Generally i listen on my way or from work. The other possibility is playing strcraft or lately civ
#137 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

If I have it streaming in the background, I can't pay attention to what the crew is saying. Usually I listen to it on my ipod when I'm out and about.

#138 Posted by skywing (1154 posts) -

i usually listen to it going to bed or at work and on special occasion......the toilet, I know, I know....

#139 Posted by BBQBram (2291 posts) -

I'm usually playing Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer with the sound off, most of the time whilst getting stoned. 

(Not trying to be the typical Dutch guy here, but hey, you asked!)

#140 Posted by ZacBoon (35 posts) -

playing PvZ, Peggle or laying in bed.

#141 Edited by ProfessorEss (7521 posts) -

I listen to it Wednesday mornings while I work.

#142 Posted by Unchained (1090 posts) -

I listen to it while I take the dog out for a walk. Usually in 45 minute increments.

#143 Posted by DG991 (1340 posts) -

I'm a competitive runner/racer so I sometimes listen when running by myself but most of the time I listen while driving.  
 If i try to listen while surfing the web I don't listen to the content and it seems like a waste. 

#144 Posted by kollay (1940 posts) -

In bed, going to sleep.

Seriously,

They have the voices of an angel, especially Brad.

#145 Posted by labam89 (313 posts) -

Minecraft or TrackMania.

#146 Posted by Jinstarwing (45 posts) -

While driving to school I'm usually stuck in bad traffic on the way back it helps with the frustration.

#147 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

Masturbate furiously.

#148 Posted by cnlmullen (895 posts) -

I have a commute that totals about 5 hours on Tuesdays (east coast time), so I'm always a week behind. 

#149 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

Traveling on Wednesday.  

#150 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -

I try not to listen to it until my Thursday commute to school, fail, and listen to it Wednesday while playing a game.