#151 Posted by minorinya (177 posts) -
@Raven_Sword: Kind of nice to hear that. I've always had lack of motivation in exercising long enough, so I use the Bombcast on Tuesday nights for longer-than-usual workouts (of which I'll honestly say that I'm not exactly buffed up in any sense except for my hands and arms; music major). Really takes my mind off the exhaustion/endurance part of working out. 
#152 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

Usually just lay on the long couch in our lounge or while surfing Giant Bomb.

#153 Posted by emem (1968 posts) -
@minorinya: That's nice, being nerdy and working out at the same time. ;)
#154 Posted by stafax (283 posts) -

I listen to it while driving, I don't usually finish the podcast until at least thursday or friday.

#155 Posted by minorinya (177 posts) -
@emem: balance in life, right? ;)
#156 Posted by DallyDoll (179 posts) -

I always listen online the day after, while at work. I'm at my computer all day so it helps kill a good chunk of my morning, for which I'm grateful.
#157 Posted by emem (1968 posts) -
@minorinya: Hehe, yeah.
#158 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4504 posts) -

Homework, surf the web, play a PC game.

#159 Posted by Cornman89 (1579 posts) -

Take a nice walk around campus, maybe get some food.

#160 Posted by SonKite (70 posts) -

I usually listen at work.
#161 Posted by Warchief (657 posts) -

I listen while driving to the office on Wednesday morning. 

#162 Posted by Frederik (377 posts) -

Either in transportation, cooking or playing minecraft.

#163 Posted by kishan6 (1914 posts) -

Ill give you a hint... 
it Involves my penis 

no but really ill just play some sc2

#164 Posted by Nunchuckles (195 posts) -

While I'm driving to school.  I mainly listen to it whenever I'm driving. Whether commuting to school, the grocery store, picking up my girlfriend, or driving to work.

#165 Posted by mcwingstar (76 posts) -

Civ 5 or, if on my ipod, playing some sweet spider solitaire. 
It's not been unknown for me to take the longest bus ride home to finish it all before being home and having to talk to housemates.

#166 Posted by Darksaw (315 posts) -

Browse the web or play not so engaging games such as Civ or Roguelikes.

#167 Posted by Alexander (1721 posts) -

I'm at work.

#168 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -

sleep 

#169 Posted by Brenderous (1101 posts) -

Work.

#170 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

I listen to the Bombcast whenever I'm commuting to and from work/class.  It makes the lonely car rides... a lot less lonely.

#171 Posted by big_jon (5727 posts) -

I listen on my Zune while walking.

#172 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

play starcraft2

#173 Posted by Milkman (16788 posts) -

I usually try to just do shit on the computer while listening but I always get distracted and miss stuff, which means I have to go back. I pay attention the best when I'm laying in bed but I don't know, sometimes I just don't feel like laying down.

#174 Posted by tcsajax (88 posts) -

I usually download it through iTunes and listen to it in chunks. Not because its to long or anything (I love how long it is), but I listen to it in the car or when I'm working out. My iPod and podcasts have replaced my car radio for the past 4 years or so.

#175 Posted by EmuLeader (558 posts) -

Usually while working on some programming.  I don't see how people have enough time to just sit and listen to something for 2 hours.  I'm always doing something in addition.

#176 Posted by OmegaChosen (645 posts) -

In bed before I sleep. Actually, it's kind of gotten to the point where I'll be laying there and I'll fall asleep listening to it about 30 minutes in, missing the rest of it. I usually don't listen to it the next day until I have to go to sleep again, doing the same thing. :/

#177 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

The second I see Ryan tweet that it's up I grab the podcast, but I don't usually listen to it the next day. I generally listen while riding on the train, grocery shopping, cooking dinner, etc. until I run out of Bombcast for the week. The reason I make sure to grab it immediately is because I don't want to be running late in the morning and discover that it didn't download or sync the previous night after I'm out the door, which has happened before. It's my favorite podcast and I really look forward to it on Wednesday morning.

#178 Posted by Hyperfludd (373 posts) -

I download it, and listen to it during my train rides to my classes/back home.

#179 Posted by drakesfortune (296 posts) -

I run on the treadmill, or in the Winter shovel snow.  That's why it's critical that they make the podcast good and loud and compressed (audio not data) so that I can hear it over my treadmill and shovel (especially when Jeff starts mumbling, which he does all the time.)

#180 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

Star Craft 2.

#181 Posted by MrGerbils (3 posts) -
During my commute to or from work.. or if I'm doing something boring at work like rotoscoping or some crap, I'll listen to it while I'm working.
#182 Posted by JoeyRavn (4973 posts) -
@MrGerbils said:
" During my commute to or from work.. or if I'm doing something boring at work like rotoscoping or some crap, I'll listen to it while I'm working. "
Same here, but to and from classes at the university. And during the hours between classes and lunch :P
#183 Posted by TSchonbeck (127 posts) -

To and from work.

#184 Posted by blackblade500 (162 posts) -

Usually I read a book or listen to it before I fall asleep

#185 Posted by ThePickle (4182 posts) -

Depends on when it goes up. If it goes up early, I listen as a play a game or surf the net. If it goes up late, I listen to it in bed. I just listen to it directly of the podcast page. 

#186 Posted by Dantekiller (206 posts) -

i go to sleep its calming like the ocean

#187 Posted by DoctorTran (1562 posts) -

Before work and on my way to work. Or during my lunch break.

#188 Posted by jakob187 (21670 posts) -

Jerk it.

#189 Edited by leebmx (2244 posts) -

At work, which means I get to sit and watch football while listening to the Bombcast. An excellent combination. 
It would be good to get some device so I could listen to it on the move though.

#190 Posted by thakandar2 (6 posts) -

Drive to and from school.

#191 Posted by coaxmetal (1619 posts) -

Commute.

#192 Posted by PolishHill (37 posts) -

At work, one of the few reprieves I am allowed.

#193 Posted by Portis (1287 posts) -

I'm normally doing one of three things: 

• Running
  • Driving
  • Playing a game

More often than not I'm listening while I'm running, but the podcasts are so long they tend to creep into other random things I'm doing during the day. Such as buying groceries. 
#194 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5425 posts) -

I download it, put it on my phone, plug in some headphones and clean.

#195 Posted by nsolo1717 (24 posts) -

Usually i listen to the bombcast while driving.  Makes me laugh instead of getting upset over other drivers' bad mistakes.

#196 Posted by Cwaff (1260 posts) -
@Hockeymask27 said:
" listen to it while relaxing in bed.
This usually.
#197 Posted by Stete (736 posts) -

I wait until Friday and listen to it on my way home from work, my way of celebrating the end of another grinding work week I guess :P

#198 Posted by Piggs (15 posts) -

I download it to my phone and listen to it while traveling or at work. I work all over the country so I'm riding in a truck all the time and while I'm at work I'm usually sitting in a truck waiting a lot. It gives me plenty of time to listen to the podcast. Sometimes I wish it was longer because once its over all I have to listen to is NPR. Which I also love, but you can only listen to it for so long everyday.

#199 Posted by LibraryDues (342 posts) -

I go running.  Actually kinda irritated because my knee hurts today, so I have to put off my Bombcasting til tomorrow.  I'm getting the shakes!

#200 Posted by JonathanMoore (1858 posts) -

I have some small speakers right next to my bed, so I listen to it before I go to sleep. Otherwise, I'm generally listening to it on the bus on the way and back from University.