• 70 results
#51 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1064 posts) -

@mikey87144 said:

Probably Gran Turismo 6. That's Sony's biggest money maker by far and it's still far and a way the sales king for sim racing games. I wouldn't be surprised if a GT6 prologue is a launch game.

No, goddamnit! No more prologues! Just release the damn game when it's done.

Gran Turismo is usually the game Sony uses to show off there new tech, but it is normally just a modified version of the current game. So maybe not GT6, but i could definitely see a souped up version of GT5 being shown off.

But it will probably be more along the lines of simple tech demos showing off specific things like physics, lighting etc.

#52 Edited by RobotHamster (4175 posts) -

Last Guardian it has to be right? I'd say also probably GT6, a new IP and for giggles maybe a playable version of that Killzone trailer which is the next Killzone.

#53 Posted by tourgen (4542 posts) -

Wonderbook II

#54 Posted by laserbolts (5331 posts) -

@shagge said:

Jerry Rice & Nitus' Dog Football 2: Wide Retriever.

Well done.

#55 Posted by Icemo (644 posts) -

Uncharted 4. However the shitty quality of Internet video even at 1080p means we won't appreciate the nuances of how amazing it will look.

1080p+ at twitch looks pretty much the same as the original signal if the streamer has high enough bitrate.

#56 Edited by BlatantNinja23 (930 posts) -

Motorstorm or Killzone I feel like are safe bets if they are going to use previous franchises. GT Prologue sounds pretty sony as well. Motorstorm I think makes the most sense because I'm sure they'll just be porting the game down to the vita, than you know, the vita also has a new game they can talk about.

Personally I just wanna see how many ducks they can fit into a tub this time around.

#57 Posted by Lashe (1252 posts) -

Real time Toy Story-quality graphics.

#58 Edited by JaredA (826 posts) -

I'm gonna guess Killzone 4

#59 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

GTA V

#60 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@pr1mus said:

A new Final Fantasy VII tech demo.

That just reminds me what a load of shit the PS3 graphics promise was at the unveil.

#61 Edited by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -
#62 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

They'll run the version of Colonial Marines we all thought we were getting.

#63 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4234 posts) -

Sorcery 2, Infamous 3.

#64 Posted by ajamafalous (12035 posts) -

The Crash Bandicoot

#65 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

God damn Ryan, I want an Ape Escape game to be debuted so bad now.

#66 Posted by EVO (3919 posts) -

Motorstorm or Killzone I feel like are safe bets if they are going to use previous franchises. GT Prologue sounds pretty sony as well. Motorstorm I think makes the most sense because I'm sure they'll just be porting the game down to the vita, than you know, the vita also has a new game they can talk about.

Yep, I predict a new, futuristic Motorstorm. A spiritual continuation of Wipeout of sorts.

#67 Posted by Pr1mus (3951 posts) -

Jokes aside with the FF VII tech demo, i would bet on a new Gran Turismo and a fighting game, maybe a new Tekken. These types of game always show best. They're easier to use to showcase amazing graphics with.

Of course they also need a shooter so Killzone 4.

#68 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6311 posts) -

Gran Turismo's a really good bet, especially with Forza becoming a bigger competitor. They're also probably going to want to pimp something with more of a "face," so I'd definitely expect something like a tech demo of Uncharted. For a while, I thought maybe they'd pull a coup and get Bungie's new game to be their debut shocker, but I don't think that's likely anymore.

#69 Posted by UlquioKani (1125 posts) -

Whatever the next Dynasty Warriors is

#70 Posted by Bucketdeth (8024 posts) -

Calling it here and now, Killzone 4, Crash Bandicoot, and.......THE LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2 MOTHER FUCKERS.

#71 Posted by Max_Cherry (1136 posts) -

I'm just going to make a wild guess...Knack, a new action platformer from the guy who brought you Marble Madness?