What podcasts do you listen to? When did you discover podcasts?

• 105 results
Semition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Semition

The main ones I listen to are:
Bombcast (of course)
Rebel FM
Cagcast

My first podcast was ScrewAttack's Sidescrollers. Somebody on that show mentioned Cheap Ass Gamer so I then listened to the Cagcast. CheapyD mentioned Nick Suttner which lead me to Rebel FM. Arthur Gies on Rebel FM talked about the Endurance Run, and that lead me to Giantbomb and the bombcast.

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

Bombcast, 4Player Podcast, and Rebel FM. I barely have time for the Bobmcast, and the other two are just to hold me over 'till B-Cast Tuesdays.  

Started with 4Player, but realised that half the crew is either ridiculously inexperienced or too seclusionary and gave up on them. I had downloaded a few Bombcasts after hearing about them from 4PP, and never really listened to them. And, here we are.  
elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#103  Edited By elko84

I only listen to the Bombcast.  Started listening to podcasts with Gamespot.  Once all that happened and Arrow Pointing Down started podcasting, I went to that.  Now it's Bombcast each week!

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By ToxicFruit
  • BombCast
  • TVGP
  • The Idle thumb podcast
  • Podcast 17
  • Podtoid 
  • hotspot
I am a podcastaholic
Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#105  Edited By Brackynews
@elko84 said:

"Once all that happened and Arrow Pointing Down started podcasting, I went to that.  Now it's Bombcast each week! "

Speaking of which... 2 YEAR BOMBCAST BIRTHDAY on Thursday!  Hopefully we get a GDC'cast. 

In our inaugural episode of the Giant Bombcast, Ryan and Jeff discuss delicious WoW-inspired energy drinks, the hidden depth in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and much more.

Puzzler20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By Puzzler20

The First Internet Radio show(the generic term for podcast) I Listened to was Retro Gaming Radio

Besides the Bombcast I also Listen to.

Retronauts, Geekbox, Monroeworld Gamecast, The Hotspot, Anime Addicts Anonymous, RocketBusta Radio, chairshot.org Podcast and the AngryMarks.com Podcast. Also a few others you mentioned I Will check out.