#1 Edited by Aegon (5645 posts) -

What walking dead moment is Ryan saying was copied from the game? Season 2 was in production and aired before the first game episode came out. How is this possible? Did he mean season 3?

#2 Posted by CatsAkimbo (628 posts) -

There's a group of people in the last episode of Season 3 that seems similar to a group in the game -- though I dunno if either of those come from the comics at all as I haven't read them.

#3 Posted by WolfHazard (471 posts) -

JUST heard that part and came here to make this same thread, so I'll be watching this I'd like to know. I thought he meant a thing that happened when Ben joined your group that you had to do to save someone that happened to Herschel (not in the same way but the outcome was the same) in the Season 3 episode 1, but I then he said it was in Season 2, so maybe he got the number wrong? Otherwise I can't think of anything else.

#4 Posted by jking47 (1211 posts) -

Well I don't watch the show, but I have read almost all the comics and played the game (except for episode 4, need to get on that). I can tell you the game's characters are almost completely different than the ones in the comic, with a couple exceptions (Namely Hershal and his farm and Glen.)

#5 Posted by JazGalaxy (1576 posts) -

@Aegon said:

What walking dead moment is Ryan saying was copied from the game? Season 2 was in production and aired before the first game episode came out. How is this possible? Did he mean season 3?

I sincerely doubt the people who make the walking dead tv show have any interest in cribbing from the walking dead game. especially when there is so much content from the comic to mine, and they are, at this point, moving along pretty faithfully.

#6 Posted by Aegon (5645 posts) -

@WolfHazard said:

JUST heard that part and came here to make this same thread, so I'll be watching this I'd like to know. I thought he meant a thing that happened when Ben joined your group that you had to do to save someone that happened to Herschel (not in the same way but the outcome was the same) in the Season 3 episode 1, but I then he said it was in Season 2, so maybe he got the number wrong? Otherwise I can't think of anything else.

Maybe he got the season number wrong. If that's the case then the Herschel thing is probably it if I had to guess.

#7 Edited by Jackhole (377 posts) -

Comic book, TV show, and video game spoilers below.