• 60 results
#51 Posted by johnbakosh (115 posts) -

#52 Edited by Flacracker (1571 posts) -

Progressive Rock.

#53 Edited by believer258 (11555 posts) -

I can't believe most of you are only just now hearing of them. I went through the "oh, God, this is a shame on all mankind" phase when first hearing of Brokencyde in high school about three or four years ago.

At least I can be certain that every sound I hear in the future will be favorable when compared to Brokencyde.

#54 Edited by Elwoodan (736 posts) -

My favorite part of the Freaxxx video is when the one in the pink shirt is choking that uninterested high school girl while screaming at her.

#55 Posted by Redbullet685 (6017 posts) -

Want to be really depressed/confused/angry? Check out brokencyde's last.fm and see the top listeners.

http://www.last.fm/user/IceStiv

This person has listened to Brokencyde over 4,000 times. 4,000. Four-thousand.

That must be some sick, demented form of torture, right? Like someone is torturing another by making them listen to Brokencyde many, many times. Right? Please say yes.

#56 Posted by Franstone (1080 posts) -

@abendlaender said:

@razielcuts:

I don't know why but I'm angry after watching this

That's a reasonable response, actually.

Very much so.
I could only take about 20 seconds of it.
I'm with Ryan?

#57 Posted by EquitasInvictus (1932 posts) -

Man, I thought EDM was the "new kids" kinda thing right now, not this.

Not like this!

#58 Posted by Zaccheus (1784 posts) -

@wjb: That was it, BrokeNCYDE. I guess not really a genre and more of a cluster fuck mish mash of 'popular' genres. Thanks (I guess, ha).

Wha-

Now I understand what Ryan was talking about. I just don't understand.

#59 Edited by Winsord (1147 posts) -

While Brokencyde is really bad, there's certainly worse music out there that I dare not acknowledge. I'm sure there'd be a decent number of people upset at what I'm listening to right now, though it'd at least be for a different reason than bC.

#60 Posted by Legion_ (1252 posts) -

@wjb: That was it, BrokeNCYDE. I guess not really a genre and more of a cluster fuck mish mash of 'popular' genres. Thanks (I guess, ha).

Wow... That's a parody video, right? RIGHT? What the fuck is wrong with kids these days.

#61 Edited by iAmJohn (6107 posts) -

I haven't been able to get Freaxxy out of my head since I saw this thread yesterday afternoon. So thanks guys. On the plus side, at least now I'm listening to a bunch of Nelly to try and purge this shit from my mind.

EDIT: Guys, I'm kind of into Bree Bree. And Scene Girls isn't so terrible either. What have you done to me?!