#1 Edited by Yesiamaduck (962 posts) -

For some reason I thought they would be this week but now I'm starting to think I'm wrong because no one else mentioned them :)

GUIDE ME O MIGHTY POWERFUL DUDERS

#2 Posted by EdgeKasey (130 posts) -

I think next week sometime?

#3 Posted by wemibelec90 (1597 posts) -

Jeff said the 23rd on either his Twitter or Tumblr (can't remember which).

#4 Posted by Flappy (2187 posts) -

Next week, Ducky.

#5 Posted by Yesiamaduck (962 posts) -

THANK YOU O POWERFUL DUDERS

Live long and prosper

#6 Posted by theimmortalbum (483 posts) -

That would explain things. I really thought it was this week.

#7 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

I just listend to GamesRadar's GotY podcast. Swell listening to the enthused RadioRadar crew. They sure sold me on the Definitive Edition of Tomb Raider, that's one thing for sure.

So listen to that in the interim.

#8 Edited by chiablo (917 posts) -
#9 Posted by RazielCuts (2943 posts) -

So I'm guessing the videos are next week then too or..?

#10 Posted by Rafaelfc (1324 posts) -

Patience, young master Duder, they will be ours soon enough.

#11 Posted by afabs515 (1018 posts) -

Dammit! I need to make a 5 hour drive to New York on Saturday! Now I have to postpone listening to the Bombcast so I'll have something to listen to. You let me down, Jeff. You let me down.

#12 Posted by wjb (1653 posts) -

Whichever week Christmas falls under, that's when it will start. I believe Patrick said they finished recording the deliberations on yesterday's Bombin'.

#13 Posted by CornBREDX (5044 posts) -

Patrick said it's next week on his morning show thing.

Ya, they've been pretty bad about surfacing when those start. More so than usual this year, but it's probably because they're so busy.

#14 Posted by AssInAss (2596 posts) -

@seppli said:

I just listend to GamesRadar's GotY podcast. Swell listening to the enthused RadioRadar crew. They sure sold me on the Definitive Edition of Tomb Raider, that's one thing for sure.

So listen to that in the interim.

Their Platinum Chalice awards reminded me a lot of Giant Bomb's silly categories :)

#15 Edited by Winternet (8012 posts) -

Where is the watitng room for the GOTY podcasts?

#16 Posted by theodacourt (523 posts) -

@yesiamaduck: @razielcuts: Pretty sure that there will be a podcast and video up every day, Monday to Friday next week. I think that's the way they've done it two years on the bounce now.

#17 Posted by Nightriff (4971 posts) -

Next week makes the most sense, can't wait for it but it just won't be the same of course. 2013 couldn't end any quicker.