#1 Posted by PHARAOH (128 posts) -

I was just wondering where to send in a question since i dont see it posted anywhere. If you guys have the email address do you mind posting it.

#2 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

EMAILS!

Bombcast@GiantBomb.com

#3 Edited by EXTRASHINY (43 posts) -

Is the email address

#4 Edited by Otrebor (86 posts) -

EMAILS!!! BOMBCAST@GIANTBOMB.COM is the email address. First email comes from PHARAOH. "Hey guys. I was wondering were I could send the questions to the bombcast since I dont see it posted anywhere. Thanks and keep up the great work." Gentlemen, your thoughts. wat?

#5 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -
@PHARAOH why are you sending a question in when you obviously don't listen to it?
#6 Posted by Aegon (5821 posts) -

It's been a while since Brad's EMAILS call has been enthusiastic. It's quite sad really. 

#7 Edited by PHARAOH (128 posts) -

I dont have a old show  on my pc and i do listen Tim, and you come off as a ass. My internet is slow and its just quicker to posts a question than download and search for the email address. I dont think they did emails the last few shows anyway because of pax. Oh and thanks  HIzang  your not a ass like TIm the Corsair.

#8 Posted by natetodamax (19219 posts) -
@Otrebor Usually when the email has "Hey guys" Ryan pauses for a second so Jeff and/or Vinny can (un)enthusiastically say hey back, haha
#9 Posted by omghisam (308 posts) -

...favorite part of the show...

#10 Posted by djotaku (19 posts) -

I love when Vinny and Jeff reply back

#11 Posted by EisforExtinction (78 posts) -

website@internet.com

#12 Edited by TheLastNeo (443 posts) -

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

@PHARAOH why are you sending a question in when you obviously don't listen to it?

^^Yes, Please answer this... lol. If you listen to the podcast with any regularity, its basically impossible to not know the email address.

@EisforExtinction said:

website@internet.com

lol. very nice.

#13 Posted by august (3865 posts) -

e3mysteries@giantbomb.com

#14 Posted by Solh0und (1849 posts) -

@Otrebor said:

EMAILS!!! BOMBCAST@GIANTBOMB.COM is the email address. First email comes from PHARAOH. "Hey guys. I was wondering were I could send the questions to the bombcast since I dont see it posted anywhere. Thanks and keep up the great work." Gentlemen, your thoughts. wat?

Hah!

#15 Posted by Nightriff (5335 posts) -

@Solh0und said:

@Otrebor said:

Hah!

Did this really happen? If so what episode because it is automatically my favorite if this is true

#16 Posted by innacces14 (737 posts) -

@Otrebor said:

Jeff: *sighs* "This podcast is over."

#17 Posted by Vextroid (1429 posts) -

podcast@arrowpointingdown.com

#18 Edited by Little_Socrates (5711 posts) -

@innacces14 said:

@Otrebor said:

Patrick: "(laughs)...this is too perfect."

#19 Posted by JasonR86 (9724 posts) -

@Hizang said:

EMAILS!

Bombcast@GiantBomb.com

It's like it is imprinted in our minds!

#20 Posted by innacces14 (737 posts) -

@Little_Socrates said:

@innacces14 said:

@Otrebor said:

Patrick: "(laughs)...this is too perfect."

Jeff: "No YOU'RE too perfect!"

#21 Posted by zeekthegeek (389 posts) -

jeff@animevice.com

#22 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6402 posts) -

E-mails! Bombcast@giantbomb.com is the e-mail address......

Woah.....don't activate me like that.

#23 Posted by Sbaitso (562 posts) -

How can you listen to the show and not know this? Anyways....I feel like we haven't had any truly classic emails lately, there were some really great ones in the past, what happened?

#24 Posted by Vrikk (948 posts) -

BOMBCAST AT GIANT BOMB DOT COM is the... email... address. First one comes in from!