where my bombcast?

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Expletive

its almost 8:30 on tuesday, and there's no bombcast yet. where it at?

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Expletive

its almost 8:30 on tuesday, and there's no bombcast yet. where it at?

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By iamjohn

Uh... the Bombcast has oftentimes not gone up until after midnight EST. :\

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Expletive

iv only ever seen it go up around 8:00 CDT

deathfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By deathfury

I hope they try out some skull based vodka! Hurry up!

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Expletive

aaggghh, they're taunting me, now there is a little "new" thingy by the bombcast tab

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iamjohn

It depends on a ton of factors, such as: how long is the episode?  When did they record it?  How much editing needs to be done?  Is Ryan going to be busy doing other things in addition to editing the podcast?  I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but editing a podcast is a lot of work, especially one that you're going to try and upload by that night.

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Expletive
deathfury said:
"I hope they try out some skull based vodka! Hurry up!"
YES! 
"Bro ghosts exist!"-Dan Akroyd
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By maxszy

Why, why is it that every Tuesday night there is ALWAYS a post asking "where is it?" "why isn't it up yet?"

It comes up when it comes up, and many times its late!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By JJOR64

It's coming so be patient.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LiquidPrince

The Bombcast thing says NEW by it, but the new one isn't up yet.

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Expletive
iAmJohn said:
"It depends on a ton of factors, such as: how long is the episode?  When did they record it?  How much editing needs to be done?  Is Ryan going to be busy doing other things in addition to editing the podcast?  I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but editing a podcast is a lot of work, especially one that you're going to try and upload by that night."
dude, im not complaining i realize its a lot of work. i am merely saying that it is usually up by now.  i am NOT saying   "god those assholes, how could it not be up ?!?!"
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iamjohn
Maxszy said:
"Why, why is it that every Tuesday night there is ALWAYS a post asking "where is it?" "why isn't it up yet?" It comes up when it comes up, and many times its late!"
People are impatient and have a sense of entitlement to something they're getting for free, dawg! (not passing judgment - Lord knows I've yelled at my computer numerous times waiting for 1UP Yours to be uploaded on Fridays so I could listen to it while I get dinner)
deathfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deathfury

It was up for a second but then it went away. Weird. I'm pretty sure it has something about skull based vodka in it.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JJOR64
LiquidPrince said:
"The Bombcast thing says NEW by it, but the new one isn't up yet."
Yeah, I noticed that.  Maybe it will be up in a little bit.
Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Expletive
LiquidPrince said:
"The Bombcast thing says NEW by it, but the new one isn't up yet."
i know right, i guess the put the logo up before the podcast
Sephiroth9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sephiroth9997

Where is it?  I want it now. 

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By brukaoru
iAmJohn said:
"Maxszy said:
"Why, why is it that every Tuesday night there is ALWAYS a post asking "where is it?" "why isn't it up yet?" It comes up when it comes up, and many times its late!"
People are impatient and have a sense of entitlement to something they're getting for free, dawg! (not passing judgment - Lord knows I've yelled at my computer numerous times waiting for 1UP Yours to be uploaded on Fridays so I could listen to it while I get dinner)
"
I think it's become a GiantBomb tradition. At least one person makes a new thread asking where the bombcast is every week.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JJOR64
brukaoru said:
"iAmJohn said:
"Maxszy said:
"
I think it's become a GiantBomb tradition. At least one person makes a new thread asking where the bombcast is every week."
Lol, well they might be new to the site so be nice.
Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Expletive
deathfury said:
"It was up for a second but then it went away. Weird. I'm pretty sure it has something about skull based vodka in it."
OR ghosts!.........ALIENS!!!!!!!
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By maxszy
iAmJohn said:
"Maxszy said:
"
Ahh yes... well I guess I shouldn't pass judgement either. As I have done things similar.

Hopefully this week is a good one (not that its ever bad..) as I've got a 5 hour drive tomorrow!
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By maxszy
iAmJohn said:
"Maxszy said:
"
Ahh yes... well I guess I shouldn't pass judgement either. As I have done things similar.

Hopefully this week is a good one (not that its ever bad..) as I've got a 5 hour drive tomorrow!
inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By inkeiren
Sephiroth9997 said:
"Where is it?  I want it now.  "
I WANT MY BOMBCAST NOW!

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Expletive
JJOR64 said:
"brukaoru said:
"iAmJohn said:
"Maxszy said:
"
I think it's become a GiantBomb tradition. At least one person makes a new thread asking where the bombcast is every week."
Lol, well they might be new to the site so be nice."
I am not new to the site, i have in fact been following Jeff gerstmann since the very begging, just don't read forums all that much.  don't worry i wont start another topic like this
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JJOR64
expletive said:
"JJOR64 said:
"brukaoru said:
"iAmJohn said:
"Maxszy said:
"
Lol, well they might be new to the site so be nice."
I am not new to the site, i have in fact been following Jeff gerstmann since the very begging, just don't read forums all that much.  don't worry i wont start another topic like this
"
Ok, I wasn't sure.       Everyone keep hitting the F5 button!
Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheJollyRajah

I don't listen to the Bombcast on a weekly basis, but tonight I'm bored and a new Bombcast would be nice... So cmon GB dudes, put this thing up!

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Expletive
Aska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Aska

I was sitting on the front page while playing some EarthBound, decided to hit refresh and see if a new podcast came up.  I saw the "NEW" symbol and thought "Yay!" but I'm now disappointed.

The wait continues.

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Expletive
Aska said:
"I was sitting on the front page while playing some EarthBound, decided to hit refresh and see if a new podcast came up.  I saw the "NEW" symbol and thought "Yay!" but I'm now disappointed.The wait continues."
yeah, got us all hyped up for nothing