Why dosent giantbomb announce new PSN games on the podcast?

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ravensword

They name off new Wiiware and XBLA games each week, why not PSN games?  why would they choose to skip out on PSN titles when they announce new releases? they do it for XBLA and wii ware.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

As far as I can tell, Sony doesn't issue press releases announcing the week's new releases like Nintendo and Microsoft do. And if they do then no news sites have felt that they're worth publishing, because I can't find PSN press releases anywhere.

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

The PSN doesn't release games regularly.  And when they do there is little warning of them most of the time.  Don't forget last week they talked about both Flower and Noby Noby Boy.

tanline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By tanline
FiestaUnicorn said:
"The PSN doesn't release games regularly.  And when they do there is little warning of them most of the time.  Don't forget last week they talked about both Flower and Noby Noby Boy."
its not that they dont release games regularly, its just that they dont  annouce them ahead of time........all of their annoucments occur on the day of unlike Nintendo and Microsoft
chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

It really is a shame that Sony doesn't make a bigger deal out of the PSN games because there is some very top notch content on there including some very unique experiences like Flower and Noby Noby Boy that you can't find anywhere else. It's almost enough to make me want to go out and buy a PS3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They addressed this in the podcast a while ago. They don't usually say what's coming out.