#1 Edited by pixelfish (14 posts) -

The first podcast of 2014 went up and it doesn't have new intro music. Actually, it doesn't even have the 2013 music. What gives?

#2 Posted by BisonHero (6674 posts) -

Man, some of you guys are needy. I'm guessing that seeing as Ryan was the host, he was usually the guy that would arrange with whatever musician to make a new arrangement of the Bombcast theme. Jeff either has other plans, or just hasn't gotten to it yet. So, relax? Because really, who cares?

#3 Posted by DeadeyeMcCoy (258 posts) -

But it does have the best intro music, so what's the problem?

#4 Edited by MB (12730 posts) -

If there was new intro music, someone else would be posting and complaining about it.

Moderator Online
#6 Edited by sometimesavowel (122 posts) -

So...you're complaining about not having new, Ryan Davis-arranged intro music when we don't even have Ryan Davis. That may come off harsher than I intend it to. Brave new world, tensions are high. I think we'll be ok.

#7 Posted by Morningstar (2191 posts) -

Who cares?

#8 Posted by Jothel (934 posts) -

They've never changed it at a regular interval, they're like Blizzard with it. It willchange when it changes.

#9 Edited by big_jon (5743 posts) -

Just go back to the second theme with that sick ass slap bass, it's scientifically proven to be the best podcast theme song.

#10 Posted by sometimesavowel (122 posts) -

Actually, was the theme they just used for the podcast awards new? I'd never heard it before.

#11 Posted by ThePencil (390 posts) -

I like to think we have a newer, better introduction to the podcast:
Vinny and Jeff talking mess about stamps.

#12 Posted by big_jon (5743 posts) -

Why are you people posting! I disproved this thread with my logic!

#13 Posted by RazielCuts (2976 posts) -