• 82 results
#1 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

#2 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

FUCK NO!

#3 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

I'm guessing in a survival situation or something. No I don't think I would be able to bring myself to cannabalism.

#4 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

I dunno, is my friend like a supermodel or something or a sweaty hairy dude? Wait. No.

#5 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5806 posts) -

I already have

#6 Edited by believer258 (11629 posts) -

I just now downloaded this. I figure I need to give it a listen now.

So I guess I'm beating Donkey Kong Country 2 to the sounds of the Bombcast.

EDIT: Not quite finished with the Bombcast, but I'm long past this part. The answer has always been "no, not under any circumstances", but at least now I've got some context.

#7 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4929 posts) -

A whole leg would be too much. But I would eat a sandwich.

#8 Posted by Scrawnto (2434 posts) -

NEVER.

#9 Posted by Mikemcn (6955 posts) -

Maybe I should listen to the bombcast for some context...

#10 Posted by Max_Cherry (1131 posts) -

If I'm hungry enough.

#11 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

Only if I was on a plane of Rugby players that crashed in the alps.

#12 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4929 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

I haven't seen Alive in ages.

#13 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Dagbiker said:

Whenever someone mentions eating people thats the first thing my mind thinks of.

#14 Posted by CaLe (3910 posts) -

No. I can barely eat chicken if it looks like it belonged to something that was once living. I also once owned a chicken and her name was Mr. Bean. I couldn't take proper care of her due to having a small garden, so I returned it to the farmer I bought her from. She was killed by a fox within the week.

I used to have to wake up at like 6am to go and take fresh hay from a nearby abandoned farm. I tried one of the eggs it laid but it was terrible.

I also had 2 terrapins from I was 6. Their names were Sammy and Glen. I think I named them that because there was a butcher shop called 'Sammy & Glen's' on the way to the pet shop. All of this is true.

#15 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10468 posts) -

There are many instances of my not understanding why they talk about the things they do...But this took the cake. What? WHAT?!

No, I wouldn't.

#16 Posted by Cowman (658 posts) -

Sure why not, I'm always down for free food.

#17 Posted by freakin9 (1098 posts) -

Of course I would, anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

#18 Edited by Brendan (7686 posts) -

Nope.

#19 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

For what reason?

#20 Posted by Max_Cherry (1131 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Dagbiker said:

Whenever someone mentions eating people thats the first thing my mind thinks of.

Don't forget that it's a true story.

#21 Posted by Dalai (6995 posts) -

I guess, but I'd have to douse it in condiments.

#22 Posted by IAmNotBatman (627 posts) -

I was glad when Vinny stopped it, was feeling rather queasy towards the end of the conversation.

#23 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1232 posts) -

That discussion on the bombcast made me not want to eat meat ever again...although I had a hot dog for dinner...

#24 Posted by JaredA (820 posts) -

Fuck no.

#25 Posted by SockemJetpack (407 posts) -

Now I wouldn't eat a friends leg... but I would have a bite of unknown human leg. I heard human flesh tastes like spam.

#26 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11471 posts) -

I'm not going to lie. I felt very uncomfortable during that entire discussion. So I guess my answer is no.

#27 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

Nooope

#28 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

@Max_Cherry said:

@Dagbiker said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Dagbiker said:

Don't forget that it's a true story.

Thats mostly why It always comes to mind.

#29 Posted by august (3826 posts) -

#30 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Cook it up.

#31 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

Fuck no, I don't care if it's my worst enemy's leg human meet must taste like shit.

#32 Posted by CornBREDX (4793 posts) -

No.

I am glad someone made reference to Alive already or I would have had to. Good movie, terrible that it really happened.

I'm off to a party now with the Donner's.

#33 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

No, I would not.

#34 Posted by pyromagnestir (4240 posts) -

I haven't listened to the bombcast yet but I'd have some questions that need answering first. Is it no longer attached to this friend's body? If so, why is it no longer attached to this friend's body? Was it plucked? Do I get to pick which friend? How many calories are we talking here? How was it cooked? Do I get to add anything? What wine pairs best with human leg?

@AngelN7: But what if it doesn't? What if it's delicious?

#35 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Given the context that this is taking place in a world where hospitals send your severed limbs and organs home with you to do whatever with, and how it was the friend's idea and having an "eat my leg party" is his or her way of getting over the loss of a limb...maybe. Even if I wouldn't swallow it, I would it at least take a bite and chew it a bit just to see what it tastes like.

#36 Posted by cutyoface (541 posts) -

Oh god no!!

#37 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

@IAmNotBatman said:

I was glad when Vinny stopped it, was feeling rather queasy towards the end of the conversation.

Me too. I was legitimately uncomfortable.

#38 Posted by PerryVandell (2103 posts) -

OK, if I was trapped somewhere with a friend who died of natural causes and no other sustenance could be found, maybe. I'd like to say no, but you can never honestly tell what you'd do in extreme situations.

#39 Posted by Village_Guy (2491 posts) -

Nope. Well, if he already was in a bad way and it was for survival, then yeah I guess I would.

I do have a habit of tasting things (mostly spices and uncooked versions of things you normally only eat after they are cooked) used in cooking. And I do have a slight interest in what human flesh tastes like... But still, the answer is in most circumstances, NO.

#40 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -
#41 Posted by ViktorWithAK (29 posts) -

Unless I was in a Donner Party situation, probably not.

#42 Posted by JoeyRavn (4948 posts) -

I'm vegan. Is my friend a plant? If not, no.

#43 Posted by ShaggE (6326 posts) -

Survival reasons? Sure, probably. Can't really know unless it happens, though.

Under the circumstances the Bombcast laid out? ... Ehhh... my curiosity isn't THAT strong.

#44 Posted by doobie (605 posts) -

i could eat a knob at night

#45 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Sure, if i could cook it first...eating raw meat is disgusting, barbaric even. And now, despite having a shit ton of things i need to do, I'll go listen to the bombcast.

#46 Posted by Sweep (8817 posts) -

Yep. I'd be all over it like a rash.

#47 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

@pyromagnestir: I'd have to be better than chicken or meet to even considering tasting it, but I bet taste like crap

#48 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

They talk about eatting human meat guilt-free as if the guilt comes from eatting their friend, I think it's more the guilt of actually eatting human.

#49 Posted by Bocam (3670 posts) -

Yes. Totally

#50 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I'd rather not.