which is the best borderlands 2 dlc expansion?

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Poll which is the best borderlands 2 dlc expansion? (159 votes)

captain scarlett 8%
mister torgue 8%
sir hamerlock 3%
tiny tina 81%

I'm thinking of getting a dlc pack for borderlands 2, but the season pass seems pricey and I'm not sure I'd pay them all. if i was only going to get one, which one should it be?

• 
OGinOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The season pass for BL2 is DEFINITELY worth it in terms of value for your money - there's a lot of extra content in those 4 DLC's. That being said, if you really only want one, Tiny Tina all the way. It's the most interesting mechanically and thematically and the nerd/geek/gamer in-jokes are literally everywhere. Plus - shotgun that shoots swords! What else could you ask for?

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe

The newest one, easily. Great writing, environments, enemies and bosses. It's a pure joy all the way through. The Mister Torgue DLC is also very good. The Captain Scarlett one is pretty good, too. Big Game Hunt is my least favorite, simply because the story was incredibly short and it was kind of boring, but there is also a chance for good loot. It's probably still worth playing if you have other people to play with.

Overall, the season pass is well worth it. It's definitely not pricey for the amount of content they put out for it. But if you do only get one, get Assault on Dragon Keep.

@oginor said:

Plus - shotgun that shoots swords! What else could you ask for?

Whoa...where the hell do you get this? I've played through the thing almost two times. I haven't finished all of the side quests yet, however.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

i would like a shotgun that shoots swords...

LeYcH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tiny Tina.

The only in-house DLC I think.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

Tiny Tina, hands down. I played through Scarlett and Torgue, and both of them were painfully anticlimactic and generally just not worth the time or effort. The one good thing about either of them is that they give out cool-looking heads for the characters, generally.

Tiny Tina's DLC, on the other hand, is by far both the largest expansion and the one they put the most time and effort into. I'd go as far as to say it's the best part of Borderlands 2 hands down.

Avatar image for omniscientcajun
omniscientcajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@onekillwonder_ said:

The newest one, easily. Great writing, environments, enemies and bosses. It's a pure joy all the way through. The Mister Torgue DLC is also very good. The Captain Scarlett one is pretty good, too. Big Game Hunt is my least favorite, simply because the story was incredibly short and it was kind of boring, but there is also a chance for good loot. It's probably still worth playing if you have other people to play with.

Overall, the season pass is well worth it. It's definitely not pricey for the amount of content they put out for it. But if you do only get one, get Assault on Dragon Keep.

@oginor said:

Plus - shotgun that shoots swords! What else could you ask for?

Whoa...where the hell do you get this? I've played through the thing almost two times. I haven't finished all of the side quests yet, however.

It is from a side quest. I won't go into who gives it (spoilers) but if it's called the Swordsplosion. Look it up if you care to know more specifics.

Avatar image for deactivated-6510b42705eab
deactivated-6510b42705eab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I had the most fun with the Tiny Tina DLC.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee

I bought the pass, but I've only gotten around to playing Captain Scarlet... Borderlands 2 wasn't nearly as accessible as the first for solo play, and my time spent playing alone in NG+ only pushed me away the game >_>

Avatar image for polaris_stardestroyer99
polaris_stardestroyer99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok so i kinda have 50 bucks 20 will go to getting borderlands 2 and 10 will go to getting the mechromancer i want to know which other dlcs should i get with the last 20 and is krieg the psycho a good investment

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tiny Tina. Otherwise I'd probably go with Torgue.

joesson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tina is the best overall, but Torgue is by far the funniest one. Scarlett is decent and Hammerlock is a nice bonus if you got the season pass but is not all that great.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I got the season pass for like $10 in that Steam sale and I think I'll play the Tiny Tina one first.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

There season pass is definitely worth it.

Come to think of it BL2 is one of the few games so far that has delivered good value on their season pass offer (aside from maybe BF3).

Also the season pass already went on sale during the summer steam sale, so it's quite likely to go on sale again the next big sale happens.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the Scarlett and Tina dlcs the most. However, the Torgue and Hammerlock dlcs have some essential weapons for UVHM if you're going there. DPUH, Interfacer, and Meteor Shower for just 3.

y0ung_bl00d_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By y0ung_bl00d_03

I say screw it buy the psycho and gage then buy 61 and 72 DLC pack then then the big DLC.

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tiny Tina has the best overall story, but Mr. Torgue is by far the funniest.