#1 Edited by yevinorion (696 posts) -

Brothers, along with Bioshock Infinite and Devil May Cry, will be PS+ free games for PS3 in January. Also PS4 will have Don't Starve.

Sorry for the lackluster link, posting from my wife's iPad mini.

http://kotaku.com/playstation-plus-in-january-will-make-you-merry-and-bri-1489727790

#2 Posted by Dudacles (1446 posts) -

Those are all truly excellent games. Too bad I already have all of them.

#3 Edited by Tom_omb (368 posts) -

Already own Brothers on PS3 and Infinite on Steam, but I was just thinking of buying DMC after reading Brad's list. Now I don't have to!

#4 Posted by Creigz (183 posts) -

Thanks for the pro tip. I was considering them off steam during this sale. Now I won't.

#5 Edited by Atomic_Olive (16 posts) -

I spent half my xmas money on a year of PS+ and I'm looking forward to finally see what Brothers is all about. The guys made it sound really good.

#6 Edited by mosespippy (4106 posts) -

Good time for them to hit, right after all their endings are talked about on GOTY podcasts.

#7 Posted by Zeik (2342 posts) -

I already have infinite, but Brothers and DmC seem like great titles for this, since they're ones I've been curious about, but not enough to run out and buy them.

#8 Posted by Heltom92 (707 posts) -

That's a damn good line up, interested to try out don't starve on ps4 as well.

#9 Edited by chocolaterhinovampire (1288 posts) -

I AM SO GLAD I GOT PS+

#10 Posted by Wikitoups (796 posts) -

I guess I'll play Brothers then???

#11 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I still won't play it, because I have it on good authority there's many other games out there better than Brothers.

#12 Posted by TheBlue (328 posts) -

Uggghhh I JUST bought it too...

#13 Posted by Sergio (2080 posts) -

I just finished Brothers about an hour ago.

All three are great games.

#14 Posted by cloudymusic (1099 posts) -

I was just thinking of both finishing DmC and revisiting Infinite, and would love to do so on my home theater setup. Great timing.

Oh, I guess I'd be interested to play Brothers too.

#15 Edited by Lego_My_Eggo (1025 posts) -

That a very nice list of free games, even though i just got DmC for Christmas and have had Infinite for a while. And it looks like im going to have a decent backlog of PS4 and Vita games for when i buy them.

#16 Edited by mosdl (3228 posts) -

That a very nice list of free games, even though i just got DmC for Christmas and have had Infinite for a while. And it looks like im going to have a decent backlog of PS4 and Vita games for when i buy them.

You can't download ps4 psn+ games without a ps4 I believe

#17 Posted by StrainedEyes (1323 posts) -

@mosdl said:

@lego_my_eggo said:

You can't download ps4 psn+ games without a ps4 I believe

You can "buy" them on SEN's website and it'll be linked to your account. The same way most people stock pile on Vita games without owning a Vita.