Are wiki contributions ever going to be fixed?

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers. I am listed as the top contributor to that wiki yet it does not show up on my wiki history. Much thanks for any help and keep up the fantastic work you guys.

chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am taking it that this is not an issue for anyone else

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@chocolaterhinovampire: Are those edits from before the big site change? I also have edits from long ago that don't show up in wiki history, but all of my recent ones do.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

#4  Edited By bobafettjm

I honestly have not even checked my wiki history in a real long time, so it could be happening to me and I just don't know it.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

I don't think wiki edit history from pre-seaserpent is available for anybody. Can't imagine that's a high priority fix given what else they probably got to do.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By rorie

@slag: @bobafettjm: @joshwent: @chocolaterhinovampire: We are going to have a pretty major wiki re-write at some point within the next few months. I can't guarantee that this stuff is going to be fixed before then, but hopefully when the whole system gets upgraded this stuff will work properly. Sorry for the trouble; we definitely want to make sure you guys are rewarded for your contributions.

chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No worries Rorie. It is all edits I made before the switch.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

@rorie: oh wow, that's cool to hear.

to be honest I figured the old wiki contributions personal history were lost in the ether given the transformation the site went under.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

The Wiki is used by about 2% of Giant Bomb users. It's filled with conjecture and subjective opinions. It shouldn't be high on the list when the site still barely works on the iPad. Fix that.