stratofarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stratofarius

Hey there,

I've just recently obtained my Premium subscriber status and I've subscribed to the feeds. The podcast feeds work just fine, but whenever I try to subscribe to the video feed, it asks for my login and password. I give them to it, just like the other feeds and... it says authentication failed.

A little help?

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I had a similar problem this morning. iTunes would not accept my login details (it didn't say they were incorrect, it just spent ages sending them with no reply until it gave up). I thought my login details were fine but I went into Settings here on Giantbomb to change the password, every time it said that "oops, something went wrong" (I believe so, maybe not exact phrasing). I then tried logging out and back in but I couldn't log back in. Neither my old password or the one I tried changing it to (whether I used my account username or email). So I clicked on the forgotten password link and never received an email. Fast forward to now, at university on my lunch break, and it seems to have fixed itself. iTunes accepted my old password and downloads the latest Danswers, and I can log back into Giantbomb. No sign of the change password request email though.

I think Giantbomb's servers may have just not been accepting any authentication or account details requests for a while (no matter the use, logging in, subscribing, connecting to a third party RSS feed reciever etc...).

TL,DR : Try again now, it should work (it does for me).

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rorie

@stratofarius: Can you email me at support at giantbomb.com if this is still an issue for you?