Avatar still showing a monthly subscriber medal

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

It's a small thing, I know, but I upgraded from monthly to yearly subscription during the Big Live Live Show a few months ago and am still seeing my avatar sporting a monthly silver medal.

I tried a bunch of things in the interim like disabling adblock, clearing my cache and cookies but nothing changed it. I've also mentioned it a few times but nothing has come of it.

I'm thinking the best solution might just be to just go back to a monthly subscription at this point.

[Running Firefox v39 on Windows 10]

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same "problem", but I prefer the Silver medal. Gold is just too gaudy for my taste.

triplestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By triplestan

Same here, I've technically been a yearly member for a long time now but I've had the monthly badge for as long as I can remember due to some weird yearly-to-monthly-back-to-yearly upgrade business. There was a time where my avatar had gold, now it is but a distant memory.

wcarle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey guys, yeah there's a long standing bug with avatar badges and switching from monthly to yearly. It should be fixed with some updated code going live next week. In the meantime I've updated your accounts so you have the right badge

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for sorting that out. It was really gnawing at me every time I posted anything.