#1 Edited by Hayt (1151 posts) -

I am no expert so it is entirely possible that I am an idiot, but right now it looks to me like the filters aren't working.

I am using Chrome but I have tried loading the website in IE and I get the same issue

See picture below

2561540-bugmaybe.jpg

#2 Edited by audioBusting (2291 posts) -

I just realized today that I've always had the API Developers forum turned off, but I still get those threads. I want to see them so it worked out okay, but it seems like a bug.

#3 Posted by Hayt (1151 posts) -

Downloaded Firefox and same deal there too.

#4 Posted by bigjeffrey (5282 posts) -

They have not worked, i think Rorie already filed it.

#5 Posted by JJWeatherman (14896 posts) -

I'm pretty sure this has been the case for... like... years. Which is unfortunate.

#6 Posted by Mike (17081 posts) -

@jjweatherman: It was working until the new site launched, it hasn't since then.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Rorie (3889 posts) -
Staff
#8 Posted by Mike (17081 posts) -

@rorie: any update on this? I've had a couple of people ask me about it this week but don't have anything to tell them.

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by villainy (794 posts) -

Or at least get rid of the box. All it's good for now is causing confusion.

#10 Edited by Rorie (3889 posts) -

@mb said:

@rorie: any update on this? I've had a couple of people ask me about it this week but don't have anything to tell them.

Nothing yet. The big priority for the GB programmers is merging the codebase with all the work they did for GameSpot. It's entirely possible that this issue will resolve itself when they do so, but it'll take a few weeks for it to get done.

Staff
#12 Edited by Tennmuerti (9024 posts) -

@bigjeffrey said:

@mb said:

Works Now

Holy shit and so it does! After only 2 years! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!