Can't login after changing account e-mail address.

killfest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys,

Last week I changed the e-mail address that is attached to my account. Today I noticed that the premium bombast didn't download to my podcast app. Upon checking it I was prompted to enter my password, I did this but it wouldn't accept it. I tried to log out and in on the site to check my password still worked. Nope. I now can't login to my proper account and when I try and recover my password I get the "oops something went wrong" error when I enter my e-mail address.

I have tried the old e-mail address that was attached to my account but it says there is no account linked to that address, Unless I try and create a new account with that address where it tells me there is an existing user with that address.

killfest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Update.

If I re send the activation e-mail and click the link it logs me in, However If I try and change my password it tells me the current one is incorrect, and if I try and reset my password i still get the "oops something has gone wrong" error

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@killfest: Hey there. I'm going to fix up your account. You may receive some confirmation emails and such. If you receive multiple, just act on the most recent one.

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By gundogan

Got the same thing. Changed my mail adress to match it with my paypal mail adress and didn't notice it before since I'm auto logged in on almost all my devices, but a fresh login is not happening.

killfest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jslack said:

@killfest: Hey there. I'm going to fix up your account. You may receive some confirmation emails and such. If you receive multiple, just act on the most recent one.

It's not this account that needs changing btw. I have sent an e-mail with the relevant info to the support e-mail address.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jslack

@killfest: Ah, ok. Or if you want to PM me the username you want help with, feel free.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hey guys op here. Not sure who but someone manually sent me the password reset e-mail and everything seems to be working now. Thanks for the help.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers