Can't post/save a User review.

Halomaste19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 12

For the last 2 days or so I have tried to post a review of Batman Arkham Origins. Everytime I do I get this error

No Caption Provided

As you can see I am using Chrome, but I have tried to upload it using IE, FF. No luck. I have no extensions on Chrome. I running Windows 7, so its not some random crazy Win8 thing. Also I am able to do blog posts, forums, etc. Just not reviews.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hmm, I was just able to add a test review to the Arkham Origins page, so it's probably not something site-wide. Not sure why it'd be affecting some users and not others, though. Maybe @mrpibb can shed some light on this?

Hereticked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

I posted 2 reviews successfully, but since then I'm getting a 500 error whenever I try to post one.

MarkR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

I'm getting the same problem, all the fields just get reset when I hit ''Create user review''

Avatar image for cairnsythebeard
CairnsyTheBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Same here, also using chrome...

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for cairnsythebeard
CairnsyTheBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By CairnsyTheBeard

@rorie: Guacamelee! Of all things! It doesn't look like a game specific issue though because a few people are having issues. Maybe its a few games that have problems?

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Just had this problem myself. I managed to get around this by trying to create my review via the game's reviews page instead of from the reviews page on my profile. Don't know if that'll help for anyone else.

Halomaste19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halomaste19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#11  Edited By Mento  Moderator

Yeah, the input field for scores isn't showing up for me either, which means I cannot save the review. This is the case whether I click "add review" on my reviews page or the game's reviews page.

Chrome 33.0.1750.146 m / Windows 7.

brett990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By brett990

I've been trying to add a Thief review and I'm having the same problems.

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mento  Moderator

Figured I'd bump this since it just happened to me again, this time for the Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall DLC. Blank fields whenever I try to save. Tried saving the review from the game page and the reviews page in my profile. Same Browser/OS as before.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#14  Edited By Yummylee

@mento: Your review has technically been posted--multiple times in fact lol--only it unfortunately doesn't show up on your own reviews page. However when you check the DLC: Dragonfall category under reviews, you'll find your review(s) :P Still a bloody nuisance of course. Unfortunately those reviews you've posted will never show up on your actual reviews page, so it'd still be best if you post it again whence this issue has finally been sorted out.

Went through the same thing with my Last of Us DLC review... only it's got a couple of recommendations so I thusly didn't want to repost it >_>

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mento  Moderator

@yummylee: Aw crap. I didn't get any sort of confirmation for any of those, but I should've checked the DLC tab all the same to see if they appeared. Thanks for the heads up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4
deactivated-5d7530f19fbe4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Just had this problem myself. I managed to get around this by trying to create my review via the game's reviews page instead of from the reviews page on my profile. Don't know if that'll help for anyone else.

This worked for me just now, but I had to swtich from Chrome to Explorer first. @mento It seems like things are mostly sorted for you, but if your reviews still aren't showing up on your own page, you might try Explorer or some other browser.