Can't Reply or Quote Posts

Soulsfan1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't seem to reply or quote to a thread. I can create topics (as you can see), but I cannot reply to anything. I clicked reply on every reply button there was and the reply to this thread at the top of the page and nothing happens. Hitting quote does the same thing. I click it and nothing happens? Am I just stupid or something?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I can't seem to reply or quote to a thread. I can create topics (as you can see), but I cannot reply to anything. I clicked reply on every reply button there was and the reply to this thread at the top of the page and nothing happens. Hitting quote does the same thing. I click it and nothing happens? Am I just stupid or something?

Are you seeing an error message of some sort?

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@soulsfan1984: I suspect a javascript error? Care to try another browser?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

If he's talking about on a mobile browser, this does still happen on occasion, where the "reply" button and all similar buttons on a page are unresponsive (on Safari on iOS). The workaround I've found is that by holding my finger on the button for 2-4 seconds will bring up the browser menu where I can "open/open in a new page/add to reading list/copy" the link I've clicked on, and if I click "open" then it properly generates the start of a reply down in the text box for the page. But just tapping the "reply" button (or similar buttons) does nothing at all.

It doesn't happen constantly, but at least like 1 in 10 times I try to reply to something on mobile.

CaptainCoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By CaptainCoke

Same thing happens to me. I get an error message in red across the top saying "An error occured while posting your comment". I can post here, but not on videos. Most recently tried on the previous UPF.