#1 Posted by VincentVendetta (240 posts) -

If I want to add the actual release date to a release already in the datebase, it gives me an error message. Please help.

#2 Posted by Forcen (1809 posts) -

Same problem for me, I'm trying to change the releasedate for the Linux and Mac releases of Dota 2 to today.

#3 Posted by Rorie (2763 posts) -

@forcen: @vincentvendetta: Hmm, I just managed to change the DOTA2 release date to today's date. Vincent, what dates are you having issues with?

Staff
#4 Posted by BlackLagoon (1403 posts) -

@rorie: I'm going to assume it is the PSN release of Zeno Clash II, which just got a release date (the 23rd). I just tried to do the same and get the red "Whoops..." error bar at the top, and I see both his and my submissions are listed in the edit history as Pending even though we're both auto-moderated.

#5 Edited by VincentVendetta (240 posts) -

@rorie: The PS3N release of Zeno Clash II, like BlackLagoon said.

#6 Posted by Forcen (1809 posts) -
#7 Posted by Rorie (2763 posts) -
Staff
#8 Edited by icytower38 (463 posts) -

@rorie I just added a release for a game (iPhone/IPad version) including the date to the system, the release itself took but the date did not save.

I've tried editing just one & multiple fields on every single different release and get a red error box every time.

#9 Posted by VincentVendetta (240 posts) -

@rorie: Pretty much everytime I tried to change release dates already in the database, it never worked.

#10 Posted by DeF (4846 posts) -

@rorie: pretty much ANY edit I try to make in an existing release results in an error. not just dates but images, developer, title ...anything. seems like the whole release page system is currently borked.

#11 Edited by Rorie (2763 posts) -

@icytower38: @vincentvendetta: @def: Alright, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'll make sure the engineers are aware of this, if they aren't on it already.

Staff
#12 Posted by Rorie (2763 posts) -

@rorie said:

@icytower38: @vincentvendetta: @def: Alright, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'll make sure the engineers are aware of this, if they aren't on it already.

I'm told that a fix for this should be going out today or at least sometime soon.

Staff
#13 Posted by DeF (4846 posts) -

@rorie: cool. cool cool cool! thanks ;)

#14 Posted by mrpibb (466 posts) -

fix is out, just modified the linux release on dota 2 and it stuck.

Staff
#15 Posted by mrpibb (466 posts) -

I had to revert the change due to issues with forum posting, but the releases and dlc were fixed. I hope to have a fix out early tomorrow with everything resolved. Sorry for the rollback.

Staff
#16 Edited by mrpibb (466 posts) -

fix is back out again. Sorry for the inconvenience

Staff