Can't delete entries from ordered list

Avatar image for lonelyspacepanda
LonelySpacePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 11

I recently discovered Giant Bomb is the fastest way to make a list for my backlog: http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/lonelyspacepanda/lists/backlog/90813/

Unaware of the 100 entry limit and not interested in the unordered list (since you can't move items around), I somehow got 102 entries on the list with the overflow (last two) going to a separate page. Now I'm stuck, unable to further modify the list. If I delete the last two (or more) entries, it thinks the list is empty and won't save. If I delete any from first page, it still thinks I have over 100. I even tried deleting from first page and renumbering but it still doesn't work. It's not the end of the world but its a pretty annoying bug. Apologies if this has been reported before.

Not a bug but as previously stated it'd be nice to have the same ease of reordering in non-ordered list. Namesake aside, I think most people still want access to change the order of non-ordered list -- I imagine many, like myself, really just care about whether the list is numbered or not. Numbered list and non-numbered list would make more sense than ordered and non-ordered. This is what exists on RateYourMusic.com and as a long time member there, I can say it works very well. In fact, I've used it as my primary source for listmaking but would like to turn to Giant Bomb since it greatly quickens the process of finding game titles and automatically adding box art. It also helps that this is a gaming-exclusive community and one I love very much :D

Thanks for reading!