Can't view premium content after becoming a Premium member

JamboGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi there, became a premium member earlier today but when trying to watch the unprofessional friday video it still seems to be locked.

Thanks in advance for any help.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't have a medal on your display pic either so it probably hasn't taken yet? Get in touch with @rorie, he'll help you out.

morello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you used Paypal then I think @rorie has to manually hook your account up - he'll be on it.

JamboGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, thanks all :)

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Dussck

@morello said:

If you used Paypal then I think @rorie has to manually hook your account up - he'll be on it.

Hm, how can I use Paypal to get a premium account? Because I only see fields to fill in credit card details (and I don't own a cc).

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dussck said:

@morello said:

Hm, how can I use Paypal to get a premium account? Because I only see fields to fill in credit card details (and I don't own a cc).

I thought you needed some sort of card to use Paypal, either debit or credit...

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By rorie

@dussck: There are paypal options on our store: either with a shirt or without. I think the code 5KARZ will still get you $15 off the no-shirt membership, but there probably aren't a large number of redemptions for that code left. Let me know if you have any issues!

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By eccentrix

@pinner458 said:

I thought you needed some sort of card to use Paypal, either debit or credit...

My PayPal's just linked straight to my bank account.

JamboGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Thanks for sorting me out :)

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rorie said:

@dussck: There are paypal options on our store: either with a shirt or without. I think the code 5KARZ will still get you $15 off the no-shirt membership, but there probably aren't a large number of redemptions for that code left. Let me know if you have any issues!

Thanks rorie!

tsjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm also having this problem when trying to resubscribe, do I just need to wait for the payment to go through? Generally it is instant for most things. I'm unsure if I should make my own thread or not.

tsjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, I waited most of my work day and made my previous post after getting home. 10 minutes after I make it, the whole site starts working perfectly! Please ignore my last post :)

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Superkenon

@tsjb: Your account appears to be premium already, from where I'm looking. Did it start working after you made that post? Or are you trying to upgrade to gold?

Either way, it looks like you should be able to watch the premium videos right now. If you can't -- or are having a different issue -- throw an @ to Rorie, describe what's wrong, and he'll fix you up.

EDIT: Aaand there's your second post, haha. Glad it's working for you!

Rahvar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rorie

Hey Rorie. I just resubscribed for monthly Premium, the cheap way out I know but I'll get the yearly when the yearly money sink, aka vacation, is over.

Anyways, I wanted to look at unprofessional Friday with my wife but the membership hasn't updated even though I got a confirmation email. Also saw on the forums that some other people had similar issues and you had helped em out. And yes, I know it's the weekend and E3 week starts tomorrow so I might be SOL... if you somehow get this fixed in the near future I'll supply you with pictures of my Lab!

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yep, having this same problem. Resubbed last night and the silver icon isn't showing up. Maybe posting a message fixes it?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thunderslash: It looks like it's working now for you? Going to the billing section of the site might kick it in if it doesn't flip over automatically within 30 min or so.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rorie: Yeah, you manually added the sub to my account the other day. Thanks!