#1 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

Right now everything on the website is listed under Pacific time, which is a bit obnoxious since I'm on Eastern. I'm not seeing a way to change it in user settings either.

Halp?

#2 Posted by eccentrix (1511 posts) -

Beats, please.

#3 Posted by periahdark (113 posts) -

Same here. Sure, it's easily solved by just adding 3 hours (or switching to .beats), but we internet folk are lazy and don't like doing simple math in our heads :P

#4 Posted by alternate (2688 posts) -

I imagine it is low down on the list of fixes. They had to pull an all nighter just to get the site stable.

#5 Posted by LoktarOgar (355 posts) -

Same here. Sure, it's easily solved by just adding 3 hours (or switching to .beats), but we internet folk are lazy and don't like doing simple math in our heads :P

Maybe for Americans, but for those of us who live on the other side of the globe it's a giant pain in the ass that makes it impossible to tell what local time new stuff is going to be posted on the site. For example, TNT should have already happened for me, considering it's 17:19 where I'm at right now.

#6 Posted by face15 (1284 posts) -

I saw in another thread that Dave said on Twitter they're gonna fix it next week sometime.

#7 Posted by thebigcheese_ (13 posts) -

How do you change the time format to .beats?

#8 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2484 posts) -

Anybody know if they fixed this yet?
I'm still waiting for some EST goodness.

#9 Posted by Seb (358 posts) -

It's broken againnnnnn

#10 Posted by whatisdelicious (1199 posts) -

Hey, so how do you change your time zone, anyway? It's something that always kinda bugged me but I never looked into until now and I have no idea where the setting is.

#11 Posted by Laika (57 posts) -

Hey, so how do you change your time zone, anyway? It's something that always kinda bugged me but I never looked into until now and I have no idea where the setting is.

It's not a setting. We just attempt to geolocate you and show you that time zone (falling back to PST).

Staff
#12 Edited by whatisdelicious (1199 posts) -

@laika: Oh, okay. I'm not sure why, but mine has never worked unless I'm on my phone. I'm EST, even manually input my location in my profile, but it always shows times in PST. What should I do? There's no way to manually choose a zone?

#13 Posted by Baillie (4040 posts) -

@whatisdelicious: Are you coming through a proxy? Using something like Zenmate/Unblock-us/Hola?

#14 Edited by whatisdelicious (1199 posts) -

@baillie: Nope. Right now, I'm on my phone and everything shows up fine, but at home, I use a Chromebook and don't go through proxies or anything, but the time is off. Not sure if it's because I'm on a Chromebook instead of a Mac or PC or something.

#15 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -

Still waiting for .beats to be implemented and solve this problem once and for all.

#16 Posted by CannonGoose (372 posts) -

The Up Coming box has been broken on my end for months now. For instance, it's 10:20PM on July 9 here (South Australia) and the Unfinished: Action Henk video should have been out at 9PM according to the Upcoming Box.

Please fix it! Last year it worked fine!