Chrome(Suggestion) - No redirection while video is playing

SJQPersonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I use a 40 inch screen, and this ~problem~ might be unique to larger monitors. BUT, If i move my cursor too fast to the center of the video playing, from anywhere else other then beneath the video, the reviews drop down smothers the left 2/3's of the video playing.

This has sadly resulted in me reading the Shovel Knight Review about 1000 times. It's hard to explain when this is happening, because I tab around a lot sometimes during a video.

If i'm minimizing to check something, then quickly returning to the video, (mouse leaves the tabs section of my browser to start the video by clicking directly on the video) I end up clicking a review. I know I have the alternative option of clicking the tiny play button instead, or going all the way over to maximize the video, but after years of using youtube im using to just clicking the video.

The only thing I ask is, is it possible to have that 'leave this page?' (chrome wont redirect if text is in an editable field) box appear if a video is playing. I'm not a techy, and I would understand if the answer is something along the lines of 'this is more difficult then it seems on the surface'. I just wanted to bring it up. I do it too often to go without bringing it up.