#1 Posted by Demoskinos (14871 posts) -

So, this just recently started happening. I'll have a PM pop up and I'll hover over the icon to see who it is from then click on that message to open up the inbox to see the message except trying to view the messages this way keeps sending me to a 404 error. Now if I click on inbox then click on the message everything is fine its just using the inbox shortcuts.

If it helps Im running Windows 7 and I'm on Chrome version Version 24.0.1312.57 m

#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I have this as well. The little inbox in the top right of the site has a "{" before showing messages, I assume that has something to do with it being broken?

#3 Edited by Morningstar (2173 posts) -

Same here.

#4 Posted by Bollard (5598 posts) -

Just started today also. As well as the {

#5 Posted by TruthTellah (9151 posts) -

Yes, it is a problem for me, as well. I think it's the additional "/" that appears to be in the link when you click it.

#6 Edited by AlexanderSheen (5019 posts) -

I'm infected as well. Damn you {

#7 Edited by Branthog (5562 posts) -

This has been going on for the past day or two for me, too. You can still view the updates and messages from within your Inbox page, itself, but it's definitely slightly inconvenient.

#8 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

same

#9 Edited by Winternet (8021 posts) -

Yep, this happens to me as well. It's not linking properly to the PM from the little letter icon.

#10 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

yep yep. click from inbox = okay. click from drop down notification menu at top of screen = 404.

#11 Posted by BisonHero (6564 posts) -

I assume the engineering team must be aware of this, but hey, here's a screenshot in case they need it:

Note the curly brace that screws up the URL for that message, leading to the 404.

#12 Posted by mrpibb (470 posts) -

yup, we know about the issue, hopefully push a fix after the sony stream today.