#1 Edited by Fobwashed (1917 posts) -

Super low on the importance list but figured I'd report it anyway.

Usually when someone commented on one of my blogs, I'd get a notification but now I don't. Checked my settings and everything is as it should be.

Keep up the good work =]

#2 Posted by Fobwashed (1917 posts) -

Oh, and one more blog related bug. When I click on edit or full edit of my original blog post while looking at it thru the forums, I get a blank box as if I'm posting a new item instead of editing an existing one.

When I click edit while browsing my blogs though, I can edit the blog post. Dunno if that's intentional or not. It's been like that for as far back as I can remember.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36110 posts) -

An addendum to this: comments on blogs don't trigger any notifications. Somebody could reply to you in somebody else's blog, but you won't get the notification for it.

#4 Posted by StarvingGamer (8040 posts) -

I'd like to say that some comments in blogs trigger notifications. Namely, I commented in someone else's blog and when they replied to me I received a notification. No notifications for replies from anyone else though.

#5 Posted by Hailinel (23978 posts) -

I need to echo this, as I am seeing the same thing. (Or not seeing, in this case.)

#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (36110 posts) -

I'd like to say that some comments in blogs trigger notifications. Namely, I commented in someone else's blog and when they replied to me I received a notification. No notifications for replies from anyone else though.

I was in the same situation, but no notification.

#7 Edited by SteadyingMeat (1122 posts) -

I'm having the same problem except in my case I'm not getting notifications when people comment on my lists. I do get one if someone recommends the list, or if they @ me in their comment.

#8 Posted by Slag (4083 posts) -

I'd say I'm getting notifications on this about ~40%-50% of the time. And its happening on Lists too.

And oddly enough it seems to vary in direct correlation to which user is responding to me.

e.g. everytime when @hailinel has responded to me I get nothing. but when @steadyingmeat has so far, I get it.

It's weird

#9 Edited by Video_Game_King (36110 posts) -

OK, this is really weird. I quoted somebody who had tagged me in their comment, and I got a notification saying that I mentioned myself in my comment. But still no blog notifications :(.

#10 Posted by Yummylee (21302 posts) -

Ohhhhhh Giant Bomb, Giant Bomb, Giant Bomb... There's always something going wrong with notifications it seems. >_>

#11 Posted by Rorie (2714 posts) -

I think some fixes for this should be rolling out today.

Staff
#12 Posted by Rorie (2714 posts) -

Should be working now, I hope.

Staff