• 124 results
#101 Edited by Skyfire543 (691 posts) -

I can only listen to the most recent podcast posted. If I try to go back and listen to any podcast on the regular feed or the premium feed it doesn't play.
EDIT: I tried all the other feeds and it's not working there either. That's probably to be expected but I thought I'd try.

#102 Posted by aragorn18 (1 posts) -

Yeah, i have the same problem, podcasts don't load and can't download either. I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out if something wasn't working on my side but i see it's not only me.

#103 Posted by Nightriff (5085 posts) -

Not receiving notifications anymore, starting happening yesterday

#104 Posted by Yummylee (21652 posts) -

@nightriff said:

Yep, same on my end. This has actually veered from annoying to somewhat comical now with the way everything keeps working then breaking then working then...

/sigh

#105 Posted by Nightriff (5085 posts) -

@yummylee said:

@nightriff said:

Yep, same on my end. This has actually veered from annoying to somewhat comical now with the way everything keeps working then breaking then working then...

/sigh

And then they instantly start working again, what?

#106 Edited by Yummylee (21652 posts) -

@nightriff said:

@yummylee said:

@nightriff said:

/sigh

And then they instantly start working again, what?

Hahaha, same for me... Perfect.

#107 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Has this just become shorthand for all bugs on the site? If it has, then the image galleries are acting up, again. The overlay that pops up when you're saving changes (the black background) doesn't pop up anymore, and images with transparent backgrounds are uploading with black instead. It's not even a gallery thing; the site registers the transparency as black, even when I post it.

#108 Edited by Yummylee (21652 posts) -

Comments on videos and user-lists at least appear to be lagging again.

#109 Posted by Yummylee (21652 posts) -

@yummylee said:

Comments on videos and user-lists at least appear to be lagging again.

Yup, annnnd this is still currently a thing.

#110 Posted by icybankz (50 posts) -

Still no notifications

#111 Posted by icytower38 (464 posts) -

@mrpibb: DLC isn't going through for me. Create a new DLC works and I can fill out the information, but the propose button on that page does nothing. I tried for Titanfall and another game (can't remember what at the moment).

#112 Posted by Rorie (2912 posts) -

@icytower38: Sorry for the trouble; filed a bug for it. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Staff
#113 Posted by -Cipher- (108 posts) -
#114 Posted by MB (12418 posts) -
Moderator Online
#115 Edited by -Cipher- (108 posts) -

@mb: Settings seem fine, here's a look:

#116 Posted by MB (12418 posts) -

@-cipher-: Seems fine, the only problem is you're not using the black site.

Moderator Online
#117 Posted by -Cipher- (108 posts) -

@mb: Do you receive notifications?

#118 Posted by MB (12418 posts) -
Moderator Online
#119 Posted by -Cipher- (108 posts) -

@mb: Must be with new users then, i've seen bugs on Comicvine which only affect new users :\

#120 Posted by MB (12418 posts) -

@-cipher-: try disabling all of your notifications, saving settings, then re-enabling them. I seem to recall that working for someone in the past. It's worth a shot anyway.

Moderator Online
#121 Posted by -Cipher- (108 posts) -

@mb: Done, no difference still. Must be an engineering issue.

#122 Posted by -Cipher- (108 posts) -

@mb: Oddly enough, I get notifications when someone follows me.

#123 Posted by icybankz (50 posts) -

Notifications are working now

#124 Posted by -Cipher- (108 posts) -
#125 Edited by icybankz (50 posts) -

@-cipher-: Don't really know it how started working again. Try (Relogging/disabling notifications -> save setting -> enable notifications).

I think mine worked out of pure luck...

#126 Edited by CByrne (222 posts) -

@mrpibb Would this be the wrong place for a feature request? If not can you point me to the correct place?

It's not a big issue and maybe I'm missing something that is there and it should be made more obvious in my opinion. Can you use the mobile site to get previous episodes of podcasts? Like on the premium feed I end up having to Google, "Giantbomb Podcast Alt-F1" or for the for the Bombcast, "Giantbomb podcast 3/04/14" to go directly to that page of an old episode to get it.

On the browser it's in the lower right pane next to the comments.

On the Mobile site it goes directly to comments cropping the previous episodes pane out. Maybe I'm missing something or is there a page that is just a list of podcasts like the news page? I'm using the vanilla browser for android on my Samsung Note 2. I tried Mozilla Mobile but it renders the site exactly the same.

Thanks