Disappearing Membership

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey, I sent an email to support@giantbomb.com about this yesterday, but I wanted to check if I did the right thing and/or sent the email to the right place (I can't remember if it is still the support address). Basically my membership expired last August, so I renewed my yearly membership through Paypal. This appeared to work and I continued as a member until last weekend when I was dropped down to free. Is there anything else I need to do to get my membership back?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Can you check your email and see if you got a response? I've been working on the support queue all day.

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Levius

No email yet. I really just wanted to make sure I was using the right address, I remember looking it up in the Whiskey media days and just fired the email off last night without thinking about it. I thought it might have changed after the CBSi stuff and the new site. As long as I know it's in the queue I'm cool about it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@amatureidiot: Can you send it again? I don't remember seeing something like this. Just FYI, Paypal memberships don't automatically renew, so if it expired, you'll have to purchase another membership to reup for the year.

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: OK, I've resent the email and sent you a copy of the email via a PM. Hopefully one will get through! I don't actually think its a renewal thing because I remained a member long after my previous membership expired in August and have a email confirmation of the paypal purchase from August this year. Thinking about it now I did remember seeing that the expiry date of my membership didn't change after renewal, but everything else said I was a member so I put it down to a bug.