#1 Posted by MormonWarrior (2662 posts) -

I haven't tried to write a blog post on the new site yet (though I plan to do an analysis of Demon's/Dark Souls) so I'm not sure if it applies here, but I was trying to fix the formatting on one of my old blog posts and when I saved my changes, it saved it all as a comment at the bottom of the blog instead of just fixing the original. The original appears unchanged in any way. It's a weird issue.

Also, it was mentioned in a month-old thread, but I can't even figure out how to delete unwanted old blog posts either. If anyone could help me out with that, I'd appreciate it.

#2 Posted by MormonWarrior (2662 posts) -

You can see it in my history feed on my profile page. It's kind of obnoxious, really.

#3 Posted by alexisg (394 posts) -
#4 Edited by alexisg (394 posts) -

@mormonwarrior: Can you site a specific piece of text that you changed that didn't get updated on the blog article? So that we can spot the difference in the wall activity vs the blog itself.

#5 Edited by MormonWarrior (2662 posts) -

It was my Zelda series blog. I was trying to get the Link to the Past title ("4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past") lower and below the picture from Phantom Hourglass since it's the only one out of format.

#6 Posted by MormonWarrior (2662 posts) -
#7 Edited by rchen (170 posts) -

Hey duder,

Looks like the blog-as-a-comment bug happened when we migrated data over from the old site to the new site. This is not a critical bug but we're aware of it.

To delete a blog it's at the bottom of the blog entry. Screenshot for convenience.

Can you test editing the blog again? I just edited a blog entry of mine and added a link and it worked.

Also, your entire blog should not show up on your activity feed anymore. Let me know if you have more issues.

Thanks!

#8 Posted by rchen (170 posts) -

@mormonwarrior Just wondering if you're still having issues with your blog.