Exiting full screen video results in this

Some-human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hi Tech duders,

I have a slight issue with the new video player. When I watch something full screen and then exit full screen mode, the video doesn't return to the correct dimension (see image)

No Caption Provided

I can resolve it by increasing and then decreasing the magnification (ctrl + + / ctrl + - / ctrl mouseScroll)

bug is repeatable by:

1 press play on video

2 enter full screen mode via button in bottom right of player nav bar.

3 hit escape to exit full screen

I'm running Windows 8.1, Chrome version 32.0.1700.107m, and if it matters its using the pepper flash default plugin and no extensions enabled.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I had that happen too. It goes back to normal if you leave full screen by clicking the button on the bottom right.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Quarters

Yeah, same here. It only happens if you hit ESC though. If you actually click the leave full screen button, it works perfectly. If you hit ESC and it does it(which it does 100% of the time for me), you can just click the full screen button on the player again to embiggen it, and then click it again to exit it, and it will be back to normal window size.

I run it in Firefox, Windows 7 64-bit.

Some-human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, I just found this thread with the same issue.... would it be cheeky to blame it on the forum search function ;-P -

lock/delete this thread?