#1 Posted by originalgamer (49 posts) -

I'm using MacOSX 10.8.2 and safari 6.0.2 and when using the video player on full screen, when i click out of safari to another app (skype, tweet deck etc) it kicks me out to the webpage and often to just a black video with just audio. This happened before with the HTML5 player, but even the flash player is doing it now since the reboot.

#2 Posted by Doomshine (149 posts) -

Somewhat similar issue for me, I'm watching on a second monitor and when I click back to my main monitor it goes out of full screen.

#3 Edited by _Chad (962 posts) -

I'll put my problem here too I guess. On Windows 8 raising or lowering the system volume with the keyboard when the volume things pops up on the screen kicks you out of windowed and full screen mode.

#4 Posted by Griffinmills (159 posts) -

Somewhat similar issue for me, I'm watching on a second monitor and when I click back to my main monitor it goes out of full screen.

Just came here to report identical issue.

Windows 7 64-bit

Firefox 18.0.2

Adobe Flash 11.6.602.168

#5 Posted by alexisg (383 posts) -

We are using the native fullscreen api of the browsers for our fullsceen action. I assume you are trying to watch on a second monitor? Not sure how we can fight against this since it is the browser themselves that make this decision. Looking into it...

Staff
#6 Posted by Comprox (14 posts) -

Yah, I am also having the same issue running dual monitors. Running Win 7 64bit, Firefox 18.0.2 an Flash 11.5. It didn't seem to do this on the old site, but I am sure the code is different now. And yes, I did tell it ro remember to 'allow full screen'. Thanks for looking into it.

#7 Posted by ildon (369 posts) -

I've found a work-around. Hit F11 to make the browser go into full screen mode, then set the video to be fullscreen windowed (hover over the fullscreen button and click Windowed on the pop-up). Annoying, but it works. (Win 7, FF 18, Flash 11.6)

#8 Edited by jpeg9 (8 posts) -

Having the same issue with second monitor, also when the video is full screen it locks me out of the controls.

Didn't have issue switching between windows and screens on the last build, hope you guys can find a workaround soon because it's ruining my ability to procrastinate subtly