Giant Bombcast Still Broken in iTunes

KillGiver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By KillGiver

I didn't see this topic in the bug reporting and I listened to the PSA but wanted to make sure you were aware.

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Just checked out their page on iTunes. They don't even have a list of their old episodes anymore. It's also missing the cover art and the artist name is listed as Unknown. I'm sure the launch of the new site just screwed something up. Hopefully our Top Men will fix it sometime soon.

Recombinant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Recombinant

I'm glad it was not just me, I was a little worried when all of the podcasts disappeared when i just checked them. Hopefully they can fix the problem afflicting their ability to upload their podcasts, but I understand if it will take some time. They have been really busy just trying to keep the website functioning properly.

Nuklear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Whatever the issue is, it's not affecting just the Bombcast feed. My video RSS subscriptions are F'ed too, in much the same way.

rchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This has been fixed, will be out with the next push (later tonight or early tomorrow).

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

On Zune I'm getting an error C00D1319 and it won't update. It's claiming there is no podcast in the RSS feed.